Talented and passionate people are the key to the success of Destinology and we are looking for a dynamic, experienced Product Manager who is passionate about delivering products that our customers love.
Destinology partner with only the finest hotels and resorts across the World, which we feel exemplify the Destinology experience. Its these close relationships that enables us to offer our Customers something special.
Reporting to the Head of Luxury Travel, this role assumes ownership of all aspects of the products for the assigned geographic regions, including
- new product development,
- yield management,
- quality control
- operational decision-making.
- Your track record in seeking out new places and special offers and building excellent relationships with suppliers will be the key to your success.
- You will possess excellent market intelligence in terms of knowing and understanding your competitors, products and suppliers.
- As a Product Manager for Destinology we expect high levels of professionalism both within the organisation with colleagues and suppliers as well as overseas when representing the company on official business.
- Previous experience in a Commercial role is essential.
- You will be committed and passionate about the Product and able to converse on all levels.
- You will be a highly motivated individual with proven negotiation skills, a strong team culture and a desire to succeed.
- This role is a full time, permanent role based at our Head office near Bolton.
- The salary for this role is in the region of £30,000 starting salary.
- Eligible to participate in annual bonus scheme;
- 22 days annual leave plus bank/public holidays (currently 8 per year) rising to 25 days annual leave after 6 years;
- child care vouchers;
- eyesight test vouchers;
- workplace pension;
- discounted holidays;
- familiarisation/educational trips;
- free car parking.
- If you feel you would be a good match for our team along with an excellent ambassador for Destinology then we would be delighted to hear from you
How To Apply:
To apply for the above position, please email your CV along with a covering letter stating your current notice period to Careers@destinology.co.uk
The closing date for this vacancy is Wednesday 14th February 2018 at 12.00pm
how to apply
To apply for the above position, please email your CV and covering letter, stating your notice period and salary expectations using the link below.