Meal Plan Options:
‘Stylish, Welcoming and Fresh’
A delightful, fresh feeling resort which encompasses two beach bays on a 100-acre peninsula on Antigua's south east coast. Views from St James's Club and Villas are what holidays were made for, and there are ample activities for adults and exceptional children's clubs, plus extensive grounds to explore. Dining is of a high standard and varied with several speciality options.
In Our Opinion
'St James's Club is a great family resort, offering a huge variety of accommodation from standard rooms to villas with the best facilities for all the family; like it's name suggests there is a club ambience making it an easy resort to feel at home in'
Choice of well-appointed and tastefully decorated guestrooms and suites
Club Room guests enjoy tropically decorated hotel-style accommodations with white wicker furnishings, terracotta floors and a private balcony or terrace.
Guests enjoy tropically decorated over-sized hotel-style accommodations with white wicker furnishings and terracotta floors.
Guests enjoy tropically decorated over-sized hotel-style accommodations with white wicker furnishings and terracotta floors. Maximum occupancy 2 adults & 2 children.
The Royal St James Suites, feature spectacular waterfront views of tranquil Mamora Bay, their own check-in area, concierge, bar, and two pools. In the suite itself you will find many alluring features including a sunken living room, expansive bathroom, Caribbean-style décor with striking island furnishings and art.
The Royal Spa Suites, feature spectacular waterfront views of tranquil Mamora Bay, their own check-in area, concierge, bar, and two pools. In the suite itself you will find many alluring features including a sunken living room, expansive bathroom, Caribbean-style décor with striking island furnishings and art. Guests who choose this accommodation and stay a minimum of 7 nights, will receive a 45 minute spa treatment daily, excluding the day of arrival and departure.
Cheery and bright with warm Caribbean tones and an open plan design these two bedroom two storey villas make an ideal home from home for a family or two couples. There are two bedrooms on the lower floor plus a patio whilst the upper floor is home to the kitchen, living and dining areas.
Located in the Club’s Village area on the ground or upper floors, this spacious and bright villa offers great family accommodation.
Cedar Valley Golf Course
• Designed by Ralph Aldridge this 18-hole, 6,157 yard, par 70 course
Jolly Harbour Golf Club
• A 5,587 yard, par 71 Karl Litton designed course.
Set in the stunning Mamora Bay, St. James’ Club and Villas in Antigua is the ideal location for your romantic day.
Wedding package includes:
• Decorated location for your romantic ceremony (8 people maximum)
• Bridal bouquet of fresh, local flowers
• Groom’s boutonniere
• Wedding cake
• Bottle of chilled sparkling wine
Cost: Complimentary for all-inclusive stays of 7 nights or longer in Beachfront rooms or above. Where free wedding does not apply, package cost is US $599.
Renewal of vows package includes:
• Wedding coordinator
• Decorated location for the ceremony (6 people maximum)
• Single tier celebration cake
• Commemorative certificate
• Bottle of chilled sparkling wine
Cost: US $299
Compulsory local fees may apply.
Offers are subject to change and may vary according to dates.
The All-Inclusive platinum plan includes:
Food and Beverages
• Afternoon tea
• Name brand liquors
• House wine by the glass
• Caribbean beers
• Soft drinks by the glass
• Welcome cocktail upon arrival
• Six swimming pools
• 4 championship tennis courts
• Use of the fitness club
• Daily entertainment and activities
• All tips, taxes and service charges
• Dining at Piccolo Mondo Restaurant requires $40.00 supplement per person
The perfect choice for a refreshing soda, beer or delicious rum punch whilst soaking up some Caribbean sun.
Situated on the South East coast of the island on a 100-acre peninsular.
• VC Bird International Airport: 22km
• English Harbour - 10 minute drive
• Nelson’s Dockyard - 10 minute drive
• Shirley Heights - 10 minute drive
St. James Club & Villas welcomes families with children of all ages and offers the following facilities and services to ensure they have an enjoyable stay.
• Units can accommodate between 1 and 2 children
• High chairs
• All restaurants feature children’s favourites
• Dedicated pool for 12 year olds and under
Beach & Sea
• Two beaches
• Calm waters at Mamora Bay beach
• Shade provided by palm trees
The Kidz Club is located in the centre of the resort and overlooks Coco’s Beach.
Ages allowed: 4 to 11 years
Opening times: 09:15 till 23:00
• Art classes
• Games area
• Fenced play area
• Nature trails
• Swimming activities
• Babysitting service available at an additional cost
• Must be booked in advance