‘Historic Hotel, Rodeo Drive Location, Pool, Fitness & Spa’
First opened in 1928, Beverly Wilshire, Beverly Hills, a Four Seasons Hotel, sits at the meeting point of Wilshire Boulevard and Rodeo Drive – a two-mile-long street lined with upscale shops and boutiques. Both Universal Studios Hollywood and the Hollywood Sign can be reached within a half-hour drive. At CUT, celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck offers a modern take on the American steakhouse, while THE Blvd leads out to an outdoor patio perfect for people-watching. There is an outdoor swimming pool with the option for private cabanas, as well as a fitness centre and spa.
In Our Opinion
‘A stunning five star hotel; historic and in the perfect location. Beverly Hills truly at its opulent best.’
BW Studios offer an increase in space and include a living area with pull-out sofa bed.
Sliding doors separate the bedroom and living room, which leads out to a private furnished balcony.
These rooms are set mostly on the higher floors and lead out to a private furnished balcony.
These guest rooms offer one king size bed or twin beds.
Beverly Wilshire, Beverly Hills, a Four Seasons Hotel, welcomes families and offers the following facilities and services to ensure they have an enjoyable stay:
• Welcome amenity for younger guests and teens
• Child-size bathrobes
• Children's menus in restaurants & in-room dining
• Upon request, and subject to availability:
• Items to childproof guest rooms
• Complimentary infant furnishings, such as high chairs
• Complimentary use of DVD library
• Cribs and/or rollaway beds, at no extra charge and subject to maximum occupancy
• Babysitting service for an additional fee (notice required)
Beverly Wilshire, Beverly Hills, a Four Seasons Hotel, is at the intersection of Rodeo Drive and Wilshire Boulevard. Los Angeles International Airport is 22km away.
• Rodeo Drive – 450m
• Universal Studios Hollywood – 13km
• Los Angeles County Museum of Art – 4km
• Hollywood Sign – 16km