‘Historic Hotel, Rodeo Drive Location, Pool, Fitness & Spa’
First opened in 1928, Beverly Wilshire, Beverly Hills, a Four Seasons Hotel, sits at the meeting point of Wilshire Boulevard and Rodeo Drive – a two-mile-long street lined with upscale shops and boutiques. Both Universal Studios Hollywood and the Hollywood Sign can be reached within a half-hour drive. At CUT, celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck offers a modern take on the American steakhouse, while THE Blvd leads out to an outdoor patio perfect for people-watching. There is an outdoor swimming pool with the option for private cabanas, as well as a fitness centre and spa.
In Our Opinion
‘A stunning five star hotel; historic and in the perfect location. Beverly Hills truly at its opulent best.’
BW Studios offer an increase in space and include a living area with pull-out sofa bed.
Sliding doors separate the bedroom and living room, which leads out to a private furnished balcony.
These rooms are set mostly on the higher floors and lead out to a private furnished balcony.
These guest rooms offer one king size bed or twin beds.
Beverly Wilshire, Beverly Hills, a Four Seasons Hotel, welcomes families and offers the following facilities and services to ensure they have an enjoyable stay:
• Welcome amenity for younger guests and teens
• Child-size bathrobes
• Children's menus in restaurants & in-room dining
• Upon request, and subject to availability:
• Items to childproof guest rooms
• Complimentary infant furnishings, such as high chairs
• Complimentary use of DVD library
• Cribs and/or rollaway beds, at no extra charge and subject to maximum occupancy
• Babysitting service for an additional fee (notice required)
Beverly Wilshire, Beverly Hills, a Four Seasons Hotel, is at the intersection of Rodeo Drive and Wilshire Boulevard. Los Angeles International Airport is 22km away.
• Rodeo Drive – 450m
• Universal Studios Hollywood – 13km
• Los Angeles County Museum of Art – 4km
• Hollywood Sign – 16km
Our friendly, helpful and knowledgeable travel concierge team are available to talk you through any questions, queries or concerns you may have about planning your next holiday. If you’re ready to start that conversation now, call us on 01204 867 139 but if not, schedule a call in with us below and a member of our concierge team will phone you to help you plan the holiday you deserve.