‘5-Minutes from Rodeo Drive Shopping, Outdoor Pool & Spa’
In the affluent city of Beverly Hills, Four Seasons Los Angeles at Beverly Hills places you amid Hollywood superstars and celebrities. The two-mile long shopping heaven of Rodeo Drive is a mere five-minute drive away, where you may spot a few well-known faces. At the hotel, there is an outdoor swimming pool and spa, as well as four restaurants and bars serving fresh salads and Italian classics. All the guest rooms lead out to private balconies and include the use of iPads.
In Our Opinion
‘A modern hotel from which to launch your discoveries of Los Angeles, with premier shopping right on your doorstep’
Higher floor rooms overlook the city or Beverly Hills, while lower floor rooms offer views of the gardens.
The private balcony showcases views ranging from Beverly Hills to Hollywood Hills.
Admire views of Beverly Hills from your own private balcony.
Four Seasons Los Angeles at Beverly Hills is in the city of Beverly Hills, midway between downtown Los Angeles and Pacific Ocean beaches. Los Angeles Airport is 12km away.
• Rodeo Drive – 1km
• Grand Central Market – 19km
• Sunset Ranch Hollywood – 12km
• Exposition Park – 16km
Four Seasons Los Angeles at Beverly Hills welcomes families with children of all ages and offers the following facilities and services to ensure they have an enjoyable stay:
• A welcome amenity for youngest guests
• Child-size bathrobe
• Complimentary baby bath amenities
• Children's menus
• Upon request, and subject to availability:
• Items to childproof guest rooms
• Cribs and/or rollaway beds, no charge/subject to maximum occupancy
• Complimentary colouring books and crayons
• Babysitting service for an additional fee