‘Boutique Resort, Complete Wellness'
Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, one of Mexico’s most exceptional boutique resorts, rests amidst 14 acres on a private beach. It is situated along Cancun’s Riviera Maya, within easy reach of the Mayan Ruins by tour, or to the nearby family attractions such as Xcaret Eco Park. Limited to 90 luxury beach front suites, the resort offers a completely new kind of experience focused on wellness, serenity and romance, with an emphasis on the Endless Privileges® program. Enjoy gourmet dining at the AAA Four Diamond award-winning restaurant La Canoa, or tropical cocktails by the refreshing outdoor pool, as well as your premium spirits, fine wines, and daily afternoon tea.
In Our Opinion
‘Just about everything is on offer for your mind, body and stomach! If you’d like to indulge then go right ahead, there is an incredible selection of treatments and experiences which will look after you during your stay'
Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita offers 90 oceanfront suites, individually appointed with hand-selected artwork and modern amenities.
Featuring a two double bed configuration, this room can comfortably accommodate a small family, with a separate living area and outdoor terrace furnished with a double sun lounger or swaying hammock.
A romantic suite with ocean views, a comfortable living area and a king-size bedroom.
Showcasing ocean views, these one bedroom suites include a marble sunken tub for two, as well as a living area and a terrace with a plunge pool.
Perfect for a honeymoon, this one bedroom suite includes a king-size bed, private terrace and a plunge pool.
This suite features a private plunge pool with an outdoor shower on the terrace.
From your private terrace you can see the beach, and feel the sun on you as you dive into your private plunge pool.
This romantic sanctuary offers a large king-size bed, as well as outdoor shower, double sun lounger and plunge pool on the private terrace overlooking the ocean.
This two bedroom suite includes a living area and large terrace with plunge pool, overlooking the ocean front.
This suite has two bedrooms each with a king-size bed, as well as a generous living area and terrace.
A private retreat with two bedrooms and a dramatic wraparound terrace featuring a plunge pool. There are large living areas attached to each bedroom plus a dining area.
This two bedrroom suite features a large private pool on a terrace with ocean views.
Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita operates an all-inclusive Endless Privileges® program which consists of the following.
Food and Beverage
• Gourmet meals
• Top-shelf spirits
• Fine wines
• Local and international beers
• Soft drinks and juices
• Daily refreshed mini bar
• 24-hour in-suite dining
• Bottle of sparkling wine and fruit, daily
• Welcome bottle of tequila
• Afternoon tea time, daily
• Catamaran sunset sail and shopping excursion to Puerto Morelos
• Green fees at nearby golf course
• Thalassotherapy spa access
• Wi-Fi access
• Airport transfers
• Laundry service
• Unlimited worldwide calls
Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita makes an ideal destination for your romantic occasion, and the resort offers the following honeymoon package to help you celebrate.
The Art of Romance Honeymoon Package
• Unpacking and pressing service on arrival
• Large floral arrangement in suite
• Speciality spa basket on arrival
• Handmade beach bag
• Breakfast in bed or on your private terrace, with Mimosas
• Lavish chocolate turndown service, nightly
• Romantic dinner on the beach with live music
• Romantic turndown servuce with rose petals and bath, one night
• Speciality couple's massage
• 10% discount on spa treatments
• Complimentary anniversary night with 4-night return stay
Cost: From $1500.
Complimentary with stays of 7 nights or more in a Romance Ocean Front One Bed Room Suite with Plunge Pool or higher.
Please enquire for further details.
Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita is a perfect romantic setting for your special day, and the resort offers the following wedding package to help you plan and celebrate.
The Art of Love Wedding Package
• On-site wedding coordinator
• Room upgrade, subject to availability
• Unpacking service for couple
• Preparation of wedding attire
• Speciality spa basket on arrival
• Wedding menu tasting for the couple
• Delivery of couple’s ‘welcome bags’ to guest rooms
• Speciality couple’s massage (50 minutes)
• Rehearsal dinner at one of the resort restaurants
• Service of judge or Minister
• Bridal bouquet
• Groom’s boutonniere
• Violinist or guitarist during the ceremony (45 minutes)
• Private cocktail party (1 hour)
• Wedding cake and sparkling wine toast
• Private dinner reception (3 hours)
• DJ package (2 hours)
• Nightly romantic turndown service for couple
• Private dinner for couple, one night
• Complimentary anniversary night, with 4 nights or more return stay
• 10% off spa treatments
• Pair of Clearly Waterford toasting flutes
Cost: From $4199, valid until 2019.
Package is applicable for 25 guests.
Weddings must be booked a minimum of 30 days before the wedding date.
Please enquire for further details and pricing.
*Activities and services may incur an additional charge.
El Chiringuito is beachside grill, serving steaks, seafood, and chicken grilled on a wood fire. Lunch includes classic Italian pizzas and Mexican platters. Open for lunch 12:00-17:00 and dinner 18:30-22:30.
Serving international cuisine with a local Mexican twist at Restaurant Kaax. The Sushi and ceviche bar is open for lunch. Open for breakfast 07:00-11:00, lunch 12:00-16:00, dinner 18:30-22:30, and late night bites 23:00-07:00.
Nestled along Cancun’s famed Riviera Maya, Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita is just a 20 minute drive from the airport and within easy reach of nearby attractions.
• Cancun International Airport: 20km
• Grand Coral Riviera Maya Golf Course : 30 minute drive
• Xcaret Eco Park: 45 minute drive
• Rio Secreto: 50 minute drive
• Cenote Chaak Tun: 50 minute drive
• Tulum Mayan Ruins: 1 hour 35 minute drive
• Chichen Itza: 2 hour 10 minute drive