‘Unswerving Luxury, Breath-taking Scenery’
With The Apostle Mountain range as its backdrop, the eponymous Twelve Apostles Hotel is situated at the edge of the stunning Atlantic Ocean. This exceptional five star hotel offers luxurious elegant accommodations and impeccable service. One of the highlights of the hotel is the Sanctuary Spa, an indulgent and first-class spa where guests can while away a few decadent hours. Whether you are in Cape Town on business or on a luxury honeymoon this exclusive hotel will deliver in style.
In Our Opinion
‘Voted the number 2 hotel in the whole of Africa at the recent Conde Nast 2008 travel awards, it is fair to say that this is a simply exceptional hotel with soaring beauty visible through every window. Stylish, suave and elegant, a stay at the Twelve Apostles in Camps Bay will give an amazing visual and culinary journey’
With delightful garden views these classic rooms offer every comfort.
Comfortable and spacious room on the ground or upper floors
Delightful room with views of the awe-inspiring Twelve Apostles mountain range
Spacious suite with stunning views of the mountains
Spacious suite with stunning views of the sea.
Spacious room with split level design and views of the ocean
Twelve Apostles Hotel is located in the affluent suburb of Camps Bay, one of Cape Town’s hottest sports for golden beaches and fine dining. Nearby you can find the following attractions:
• Surrounded by soaring mountains on one side and by the Atlantic Ocean on the other
• On the very edge of the Table Mountain National Park
• Close to shipwreck sights ideal for diving expeditions
• Victoria & Alfred Waterfront: 15 minutes by car
• Cape Town centre: 15 minutes by car
• Cape Town airport: 40 minutes by car
• Train station: 10 minutes by car
Families with children are welcomed at the Twelve Apostles Hotel and the following facilities are provided by them:
• Milk and cookies on turndown
• Baby monitors
• Games room and treasure hunts in high season
• Children's bathrobes