‘A sense of release, an escape to dream of’
Pacific Resort Aitutaki is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World collection and was the winner of the prestigious ‘World’s Leading Boutique Island Resort’ at the World Travel Awards in 2008. This is a romantic enclave where love blossoms and a destination finely honed towards honeymooners and those celebrating a special occasion. And even if you’re not, the crystal waters, white sand beach, soothing sunsets and sense of seclusion in your absolute beachfront property will melt even the sternest of hearts.
In Our Opinion
‘A wonderful, peaceful and harmonic island featuring small islets to the southwest that you can explore by boat. Those wanting to explore the island on foot can trek for around 30 minutes to the highest point where you’ll enjoy some fantastic views’
These sand-positioned bungalows offer guests panoramic lagoon views and a spacious interior. The deck blind may be lowered for privacy or raised to maximise the views.
A most romantic villa perfect for a honeymoon couple it provides luxurious features including double sun decks, spacious bedroom & living area and spellbinding views of the Aitukai lagoon
Escape to the beautiful Pacific Resort in the Cook Islands, and make your day extra-special with this romantic wedding package.
Pacific Ceremony wedding package includes:
• Choice of location between Pacific Beach Resort or Village Limestone Church
• Wedding minister
• Floral arrangement of ceremony table
• Wedding coordinator
• Head and neck lei for bride and groom
• Wedding license
Cost: NZ $1350.
Prices are guidelines and are subject to change.
Subject to availability.
Additional options also available, please inquire.
Minimum stay of 3 nights required.
Legal documentation required.
Also available for vow renewals.
• Swimming pool
• Dive centre / snorkelling equipment
• Sailing and fishing
• Car rental (payable locally)
• Lagoon cruise (payable locally)
• Island nights
• Wedding packages
• Luggage storage
• Gift shops
• Reception and resort office
• Snorkelling gear
• Beach towels
• Sun Loungers
• Located on the idyllic Cook Island of Aitutaki with each property overlooking the calming straights of Aitutaki Lagoon
• Nearby islets to explore by boat
• Small villages to visit include Vaipae and Tautu with their distinctive churches made of coral and lime
• Main Aitutaki market by the wharf sells handicrafts, clothing, fruit and vegetables
• Children are welcome in resort although designated facilities are sparse
Our friendly, helpful and knowledgeable travel concierge team are available to talk you through any questions, queries or concerns you may have about planning your next holiday. If you’re ready to start that conversation now, call us on 01204 867 139 but if not, schedule a call in with us below and a member of our concierge team will phone you to help you plan the holiday you deserve.