‘All Inclusive Luxury Surrounded by Scenic Gardens’
This all-inclusive hotel is hidden away behind lush gardens and overlooks the beautiful Dassai Bay. The hotel features airy, modern rooms which perfectly accommodate couples and families. Each room features a balcony or terrace and views of the sea or gardens. The hotel offers a wide range of facilities, including leisure and sports such as tennis, archery, windsurfing and diving. The dining opportunities at the hotel are plentiful, including Italian cuisine and tantalising selections of cocktails.
In Our Opinion‘Perhaps one of the startling aspects of the hotel is how suitable it is for children. Kids have their own fun clubs that host lots of activities and the facilities for children make it easy when in your suite or at the dinner table.’
Located in the main building, the Double Room is well appointed with garden or sea views. Enjoy rich Ionian style interiors complete with a bathroom and small lounge area.
Enjoy the Mediterranean inspired interiors of the room and the balcony or patio which looks out onto the garden or sea. Two sleeping areas are separated by a door
Surrounded by lush gardens, the Standard Bungalow is spacious and bright, with well-appointed interiors and a patio.
Grecotel Daphnila Bay Thalasso operates an all-inclusive option, which offers:
Food & Beverages
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Ice creams
• Alcoholic and soft drinks
• Hot & cold beverages
• Water, soft drinks, beer and selected wine at lunch and dinner
The spa facilities include a sauna & steam room, fitness room, private massage rooms and beauty salon.
Close to the beach overlooking Dassai Bay, Grecotel Daphnila Bay Thalasso is just 25 minutes away from Corfu International Airport. The hotel is close to Corfu town and the Kapodistrias Museum.
• Kapodistrias Museum – 4.4 miles
• Corfu town – 7 miles
• Corfu International Airport – 8.3 miles
Grecotel Daphnila Bay Thalasso welcomes families with children of all ages and offers the following facilities and services to ensure they have an enjoyable stay.
• A cot, baby monitor and bouncy chair can be hired from the hotel
• Bottle sterilisers and bottle warmers can be rented from the hotel
• Units can accommodate between 1 and 2 children
• High chairs are available in all restaurants
• Infant food is available to order in restaurants or at the hotel shop
Beach & Sea
• A child friendly blue flag beach
• There is a 48sqm children’s pool at the hotel
• Medical facilities are available at the hotel
• 13 +
• Mid-June to mid-September
• Hip-hop dancing
• Greek dancing
• Water sports
• Mini football