‘Chic, Cuban Style, Beachfront Location’
With a colonial charm reflecting Cuban architecture, Iberostar Varadero is surrounded by verdant gardens and nestled on the stunning Varadero beach, within easy access of the area’s leisure activities and attractions. The hotel pays particular attention to authentic Cuban gastronomy, traditions and folklore, and guests may sample some of the finest island cuisine or smoke a famous Cuban cigar. Rooms are elegantly decorated, including an outdoor terrace with spectacular vistas, while the resort itself boasts an array of activities including tennis, kayaking, and beach volleyball, with a Mini-Club for the kids.
In Our Opinion‘One of the many highlights of your stay will be the live shows arranged for the evenings, with lively bands, exciting shows, and music discos!’
With a choice of bed configurations, the Double rooms are situated within the resort’s lush gardens and offer a welcoming terrace or balcony.
Situated just a few metres from Varadero beach, the Junior Suites boast superb views and cool ocean breezes on the private terrace or balcony.
Iberostar Varadero offers an extensive All-Inclusive plan which includes the following.
Food and Beverage
• Breakfast buffet in the main restaurant and El Bohio
• Buffet lunch in the main restaurant and El Bohio
• Dinner, a la carte and buffet-style
• Food service in rooms, 11:00-23:00
• Minibar items, refreshed daily
• National and international drinks, 24 hours
• 3 outdoor pools
• Night entertainment
• Beach volleyball
Surrounded by verdant natural landscape and placed right on the beach, this luxury resort in Varadero has easy access to the cultural and leisure activities the town has to offer.
• Juan Gualberto Gomez Airport: 39km
• Havana: 150km
• Varahicacos Ecological Reserve: 25 minute walk
• Varadero Yacht Charter: 10 minute drive
• Varadero Beach: 20 minute drive
• Josone Park: 20 minute drive
• Saturno Cave: 35 minute drive