Bed & breakfast
Other options include:
‘Beach Location – Adults Only’
The Asimina Suites welcome over 16’s and are situated on a private shared beach in Kato Paphos where shops, bars and restaurants are within walking distance. The suites have air-conditioning, Wi-Fi and all have balconies or terraces. The resort has two outdoor freshwater pools, a spa, with an indoor heated pool, a gym and a floodlit tennis court. There are four restaurants and 3 bars including V.I.P.s for a nightcap.
In Our Opinion
‘Romantic couples will adore this all-suite hotel where the emphasis is very much on the intimacy of the rooms and excellent packages for honeymoons and weddings.’
This one-bedroom suite features an outdoor swimming pool and wooden deck and the bathroom has a Jacuzzi tub.
The One Bedroom Suite has a furnished balcony overlooking the sea and an en-suite bathroom with tub and rain shower. There is a separate living room.
The Superior One Bedroom Suite has a separate lounge and a furnished balcony for views of the sea or the pool.
Complete with its own furnished balcony, the Junior Suite has an open plan living bedroom and a bathroom with tub and walk-in rain shower.
The One Bedroom Suite has a bedroom with a living area and the bathroom has a tub and walk-in rain shower.
The Executive One Bedroom Suite has a separate living room and marble bathroom with tub, walk-in rain shower, and twin vanities. Outside is a private pool with Jacuzzi jets and a deck area.
All Inclusive – Deluxe Package
Guests are issued with a Deluxe Package card, which enables them to use it in all restaurants and bars
• Mini Bar on arrival stocked with soft drinks/beer/spirits and a bottle of wine.
• Daily replenishment of coffee/tea/espresso and soft drinks
• A bottle of water – every afternoon in suite
• A bottle of Champagne will be offered before departure
• Room service is not included in the Deluxe Package but if you wish you may have this service at the charge listed on our menu.
Food & Beverages
• Guests can use their card for meals in all 4 restaurants
• Guests can use their cards for drinks in all hotel bars and restaurants from 11:00 until midnight
• Premium brand beverages: blue / black label / cognac / champagne
• Room service
• Telephone calls
• Spa therapies
• Items sold at the mini market
• Any standardised and packaged items such as ice cream or crisps that are marked with an * on any of the menus.
Asimina Suites Hotel makes an ideal location for your wedding and can provide the following options to make your experience more enjoyable:
Asimina Suites Hotel Wedding Package:
• Fruit basket and a bottle of red house wine on arrival
• Free room upgrade for the wedding couple
• One bottle of sparkling wine on the wedding day
• One tier wedding cake
• Free use of the sauna and steam bath
• Champagne breakfast in the room on the morning after the wedding
• One candlelit dinner to be taken at any time during the couple’s stay
• Bride and groom stay free is 20 wedding guests book their stay
Asimina Suites Hotel is an adult focused property and makes for the ideal romantic getaway with its romantic sea views.
Honeymoon offer includes:
• Free sauna and steam bath
• One free candlelit dinner
• Bottle of sparkling wine and fruit in room on arrival
Bed & breakfast
Other options include:
Pre-dinner or after dinner drinks. Late night entertainment.
Serving a variety of drinks each evening.
Buffet restaurant with Table d’Hote menu in the evening. Indoor and outdoor eating areas.
Serving light meals and a la carte lunches.
Enjoy a drink and watch a range of sports on the big screen TV or partake in a game of American pool.
The A La Carte Restaurant here is a fine dining experience with indoor and outdoor seating.
Kymata Restaurant offers Mediterranean dishes and light a la carte lunches in an elegant atmosphere. Enjoy privileged views of the gorgeous Mediterranean Sea on the outdoor deck.
For those who prefer to dine in a more intimate setting a Mediterranean A la carte dinner can be served by candlelight overlooking the sea.
Asimina Suites Hotel is located in Kato Paphos next to the beach and within walking distance of local shops, bars and restaurants. Paphos International Airport is 6.7 miles just a 20-minute drive away.
Our friendly, helpful and knowledgeable travel concierge team are available to talk you through any questions, queries or concerns you may have about planning your next holiday. If you’re ready to start that conversation now, call us on 01204 867 139 but if not, schedule a call in with us below and a member of our concierge team will phone you to help you plan the holiday you deserve.