'Action, Adventure and Charm'
Castaway Island, Fiji is an iconic private island resort surrounded by white sand beaches and vibrant coral reefs, perfect for romantic couples with or without children. Offering a great range of activities and creative island cuisine, Castaway is one of Fiji’s most popular island resorts. With an accredited AAA 4 Star rating, the traditionally thatched air-conditioned bures with vaulted “tapa” lined ceilings are stylish and spacious. There are lots of activities to choose from including snorkelling off the beach, PADI Five Star Gold Palm diving, catamarans, kayaks, windsurfers, parasailing, hand line fishing, speedboat champagne island hops and more. Castaway is everyone’s place and pace.
In Our OpinionCastaway Island, Fiji remains one of Fiji’s most popular island resorts and has guests returning year after year to enjoy the laid back ambience and friendly hospitality. It is suited to couples of all ages, with or without children.
Free standing, traditionally thatched bures along the north and south facing beaches of Castaway Island and offering uninterrupted water views. The inside interior boasts a high vaulted hand painted ‘tapa’ lined ceiling, distinctive natural timbers and comfortable soft furnishings.
A free standing traditionally thatched property on the north facing beach front, consisting of two interconnected beach bures with space for up to ten guests. Its three interconnected bedrooms feature two king size and six single beds and there are two separate bathrooms each with a shower. The interior boasts a high vaulted hand painted ‘tapa’ lined ceiling, distinctive natural timbers and comfortable soft furnishings.
A free standing, traditionally thatched bure nestled among the resort’s lush tropical gardens just a few minutes’ walk from the beach front and featuring distinctive natural timbers and comfortable soft furnishings.
Enjoy ocean views in this spacious and stylish free standing, traditionally thatched bure a few minutes’ walk to the beach front and featuring a high vaulted hand painted ‘tapa’ lined ceiling, distinctive natural timbers and comfortable soft furnishings.
Castaway Island Fiji makes an ideal choice for a romantic occasion; the resort offers the following to help you celebrate:
• 5 nights’ accommodation in an Island Bure at Castaway Island, Fiji
• His and hers ‘sulus’ (sarongs)
• Bottle of sparkling wine
• Fruit plate in bure on arrival
• Dolphin Safari Island Hop excursion for two on speedboat “Teivovo” (subject to weather conditions)
£1,466 per couple (Price does not include flights or accommodation and is subject to change)
NB: Proof of wedding with marriage certificate will be required. The Dolphin safari is subject to prevailing weather conditions. Upgrades to higher categories of accommodation available at additional cost. Valid to 31 March 2016
Whether eloping or exchanging vows in front of loved ones, Castaway Island Fiji is your ideal wedding venue and offers the following for your special day:
Wedding Package (Valid to 31 March, 2016)
Whether on the Jetty or the beach, you’ll receive the following in your wedding package:
• 5 nights in an Island Bure @ Castaway Island, Fiji
• Registration of paperwork prior to arrival on island
• Private car transfers and escort to the Registry office
• Donation and return boat transfers for the minister or celebrant
• Wedding decorations, flowers, bouquet and boutonniere
• Music by the Castaway Islanders and the Castaway Island family choir
• Bridal warrior escort to wedding venue
• Champagne sunset cruise around the Island following the ceremony
• Candlelit a la carte dinner including a wedding cake for the bride and groom
• “His and hers” 30 minute body massages
£2,484 per couple (Price does not include flights or accommodation and is subject to change)
• Traditional Fijian wedding costumes
• Wedding banquets
NB: Getting married on Castaway consists of two parts. The registration of the intent to marry and the actual wedding ceremony. Your package includes an escort to the Registry office AND the wedding ceremony.
Castaway Island Fiji welcomes children of all ages and has facilities and activities to keep the whole family happy during their stay.
• Island, Ocean View and Beach bures accommodate up to a maximum of 4 adults and/or children of any age
• The Family Beach bure accommodates 10 adults and/or children of any age with 2 king size beds & 6 single beds in 3 rooms
• Infants are to be included in the total number of persons per bure
• Children under 5 eat for free at Castaway Island
• High chairs available
• Supervised children’s meals
• Complimentary supervised kids club (3 - 12 years) 09:00 - 16:00 & 17.30 - 22.00 daily – fun activities with a distinct Fijian flavour
• Cots are provided free of charge
• Babysitting service available (extra charge)
• Children’s wading pool