‘Family Paradise; Tropical Setting’
Perfect for families, Aulani- A Disney Resort boasts fantastic activities and adventures to keep the whole family busy throughout their stay. Specific pool areas with spiralling waterslides and tubes are sure to keep the kids busy for hours, whilst the relaxing spa and championship golf courses will also please parents. Families are also given the chance to enjoy many activities together; from movie nights to snorkelling on Rainbow Reef, the only private snorkelling lagoon on O’ahu. Restaurants at the resort offer a varied menu and feature some delicious Hawaiian cuisine, whilst a tropical cocktail can be enjoyed at one of the lounges. Aunty’s Beach House allows children the chance to learn about Hawaiian culture and interact with favourite Disney characters, whilst parents can enjoy some uplifting downtime.
In Our Opinion‘Featuring a superb range of activities for every age, this tropical paradise is also the perfect family getaway’
All rooms provide excellent amenities and modern décor.
These rooms are well- equipped and stylishly furnished, offering at least a partial view of the mountains, spa or landscaping.
These rooms are well- equipped and stylishly furnished, offering at least a partial view of the ocean.
These rooms are well- equipped and stylishly furnished, offering at least a partial view of the pool, courtyards or water features.
These rooms are well- equipped and stylishly furnished, offering a view of the conference centre.
Situated on the western shore of O’ahu, the resort is about 17 miles away from the Honolulu Airport.
• Turtle Bay
• North Shore beaches
• Waikele Premium Outlets
There are a range of activities and services for every age and interest.
For the family:
• Evening celebrations blending traditional Polynesian and modern entertainment, including hula performers and Disney characters.
• Adventure trials with riddles to solve and hidden statues to find.
• Families can gather round a fire pit whilst a master storyteller uses puppets and props whilst telling stories.
• Movie nights for all the family take place on the lawn.
• Specific pool areas that kids will love
• North Shore Beach Zone – welcoming teens to an activity filled afternoon on the beach with festive celebrations of music and Hawaiian culture.
Aunty’s Beach House
Considered by locals to be a true expert on Hawaiian history and cultural traditions, Aunty is a lifelong resident of O’ahu and runs the resort’s kid’s club. Ages 3-12.
• Programmes and activities to educate and engage children.
• A movie room showing Disney favourites
• Wii and Playstation games
• Interactive game tables
• Play dress up with a full costumes closet
• Playground in a safe and secure backyard
• Visits from Disney characters