‘Several Swimming Pools & Beachside Dining’
On the Kona-Kohala Coast, Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is a resort to suit all tastes. Seven swimming pools include both adult-only and children’s pools, an Olympic-style lap pool and an aquarium pool where you can snorkel alongside fish. Other leisure options include tennis courts and a spa, while children and teens enjoy their own clubs and activities. Three restaurants and two lounges include dining by the beach, with cuisine ranging from steaks and fresh seafood to Japanese delights. Guest rooms are set in two-storey bungalows and most open out to terraces with seating.
In Our Opinion‘So much to do and yet so tranquil and typically Hawaiian; a perfectly balanced resort suitable for romantic couples and families seeking a beach resort with all that goes with it’
Guest rooms offer views over the 18th hole of the golf course towards the ocean.
All these rooms lead out to a furnished terrace and those on the lower levels feature an outdoor shower.
Some of these rooms include an outdoor shower that extends beyond the bathroom.
These rooms lead out to a furnished terrace at garden level, close by to some of the pools.
On the upper floors, these rooms lead out to furnished terraces with spectacular ocean views.
Four Seasons Hualalai welcomes newlyweds to its island sanctuary with open arms; a stunning landscape and these highlights are just a few of the many reasons you will adore your Hawaiian honeymoon:
• Whale watching at breakfast
• Palm Grove adult-only, ocean facing pool
• Soothing sauna and steam room
• “Lumi” massage duet
• Love Potion martini kits for a delicious in-room experience
• Romantic, beach front dinner under the stars
Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is part of the Hualalai residential community on the Kona-Kohala Coast. Kona International Airport is 13km away.
• Kona International Airport - 13km
Four Seasons Resort Hualalai welcomes families and offers the following facilities and services to ensure they have an enjoyable stay:
• Children’s welcome amenity
• Welcome milk and cookies on evening of arrival
• Child-size bathrobes
• Complimentary baby and children’s toiletries
• Babysitting service for an additional fee (24 hours’ notice)
• Beach games
• Hawaiian arts & crafts
• Sand sculpting
• Treasure hunts
Kids for All Seasons
• For ages 5 to 12
• Available from 08:00 to 17:00
• Various games & activities
• Game & activity centre
• Video game stations
• Grassy area for outdoor games