Bed & breakfast
Other dining options include:
• Half board meals are available in any a la carte restaurant or weekly buffet promotion
• Includes one appetiser, one main course and one dessert
'Children's Club, Swimming Pool, All-Inclusive'
Part of the Six Senses family, this resort stands boldly amongst 20-acres of landscaped tropical gardens overlooking the Gulf of Siam. This high-end retreat has accommodation with pleanty of indoor and outdoor space, a children’s club and a walk-around wine cellar. This resort also offers an all-inclusive programme – see our All Inclusive section for more details. Kindly note that the Evason Hua Hin has a public road in front of the swimming pool area and between the resort and the sea. There is a waterfront, but for beaches the resort offers transfers to beaches around the area.
In Our OpinionCouples and families looking for peace, beauty and exceptional service would find this resort hard to beat, while the luxurious Six Senses Spa sets the bar for relaxation and revitalisation.
Comfortable accommodation that provides modern conveniences and overlooks the vast resort parklands.
A combination of space and comfort with views overlooking the garden.
This studio is located near the main pool and offer garden views. They feature a large terrace with daybed and an open style bathroom with double vanities, separate bathtub and rainshower.
Large and airy studio with stylish décor and sea views.
This suite features a separate bedroom and bathroom and an outdoor terrace with daybed and dining table.
The pool villa has a private plunge pool and private walled garden.
This two bedroom suite features a king-size and a twin bedroom with outdoor terrace with daybed and dining table.
Evason Hua Hin Resort & Spa makes an ideal choice for a romantic occasion; the resort offers everything you could ever want from a romantic break as newlyweds.
Honeymoon package includes:
• Fruit, chocolates and a bottle of sparkling wine on the day of arrival
• Guaranteed room upgrade to the next available room type (maximum to Evason Pool Villa)
Subject to minimum 3 consecutive night's stay
Evason Hua Hin offers an all inclusive meal plan which includes:
Food & Beverage
• Lunch and dinner daily
• 3 courses from a la carte menu at The Bar, Kieng Sah and Coast Restaurant (or buffet when available
• Drinks with lunch and dinner
• Drinks in The Bar 12:00 – midnight
• Drinks include local beer, house wine by the glass, house spirits, soft drinks, tea and coffee
• Complimentary bicycle hire
• Complimentary use of the tennis courts, inclusive of court, rackets and balls
• One house archery, per person per day
• Hourly fresh fruit and / or ice lollies at poolside
• One-time round-trip shuttle bus service between the resort and Hua Hin
• Unlimited Wi-Fi
• One 30-minute head & shoulder, or foot massage at the Six Senses Spa per person, per stay
• 20% off in house recreational activities
• 10% off a la carte spa treatments
• Premium wines, beers or spirits
• In-room mini bar
• Room service
• Not available during peak season
• Minimum stay of 5 nights is required
• Six Senses Spa
• 4 Tennis courts
• Kitesurfing (nearby)
• Golf (nearby)
• Beach volleyball
• Bicycle rental/tours
The main restaurant which serves a breakfast buffet along with Asian cuisine.
A duplex that is run by expert mixologists and also features the Wine Cellar.
Kieng serves up authentic Thai dishes that are taken from every part of the country.
Evason Hua Hin is around three hours south of Bangkok. Located in the quiet Pranburi area, Evason Hua Hin overlooks the Gulf of Siam and sits amongst lush gardens and lily ponds. Airport transfers can be arranged with the hotel by limousine or minivan.
• Sam Roi Yod national park
• Mrigadayavan Summer Palace
• Hua Hin discovery
• Beach hopping by dingy
Evason Hua Hin welcomes families with children of all ages and offers the following facilities and services to ensure they have an enjoyable stay.
• Units can accommodate between 1 and 2 children
• Complimentary baby cot can be provided
• Children’s menu
• Children’s swimming pool
Ages allowed: 4 to 12 years
Cost: complimentary use of facilities when the child is accompanied by an adult or when they join the daily activity programme; certain activities may require a fee
Indoor Activities include:
• Flower making
• Dry leaf art
• Plaster painting
• Model making
• Hand printing
• Paper mache
Outdoor Activities include:
• Insect inspector
• Eco tour
• Sand castle making
• Pool games
• Hide & seek
• Babysitting service available
• For ages 4 to 12 years
• 1 child – THB 250 an hour (06:00 to 18:00)
• 2 children – THB 350 an hour (06:00 to 18:00)