‘All Inclusive, Family Fun’
Set in twenty acres of some of the most luxuriant and fragrant tropical gardens in the Caribbean and alongside the widest stretch of the world-famous seven-mile beach. This ultimate All Inclusive family resort offers some of the best facilities on the island, including sailing, scuba diving, snorkelling and kayaking all included in your rate. With rooms and suites which will accommodate two to 12 people, every family group will find their perfect accommodation, with ocean and garden views from each private patio or balcony. Dining is as diverse as your party’s taste with a great variety of cuisines, with beachfront dining to relaxed, Parisian-style patisseries.
In Our Opinion
‘The extensive facilities and leisure activities here make it perfect for a family holiday, with an amazing selection of fun things to do on the water, under the water, on land and even inside with the latest Xbox Play Lounge to entertain!’
Sandals & Beaches Resorts understands that your holiday is precious time and is fully committed to ensuring a safe, clean & hygienic environment for all guests & staff. Introducing their Platinum Protocol of Cleanliness, under guidance of the Central Diseases Control & Prevention and the World Health Organization, Sandals & Beaches Resorts has introduced the following measures to ensure that you can spend your holiday worry-free, in a safe & relaxing environment:
For the full and extensive list of expertly-guided protocols Sandals & Beaches Resorts are putting in place please visit https://www.sandals.co.uk/cleanliness-protocols/
Airy and spacious rooms situated in the Montpelier building just a few moments from the resort’s best restaurants.
Overlooking the tropical gardens from a balcony this room has two double beds and bathroom with tub & shower combination. Guests received Concierge Lounge check-in and the concierge is on hand to handle special requests or spa and dinner reservations.
Beaches Negril offers an extensive All Inclusive program which covers your dining, activities and services.
Food and Beverage
• Gourmet dining at 9 resort restaurants
• Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
• Unlimited top-shelf, premium brand drinks
• Premium Robert Mondavi house wines
• Scuba diving
• Pirates Island Waterpark
• Kids clubs
• Trench town
• Scratch DJ academy
• Xbox play lounge
• Live entertainment
• Motorised and non-motorised water sports
• Land sports
• Unlimited play and green fees on Beaches golf courses
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Personal butler service
• Airport lounge and resort transfers
Pirate Island Waterpark
One of the biggest waterparks in the Caribbean, Beaches Negril offers this fantasy underwater world with huge waterslides, child-friendly pools and swim-up bars for adults.
Named for its signature dish of brown stewfish, this beachfront restaurant serves seafood cuisine, cooked the traditional Jamaican way with a host of unique flavours and spices. The dress code is casual and reservations are not required. Open for breakfast 07:30-11:00, and dinner 18:00-21:00.
Made in the image of ancient sugar mills, this restaurant serves Caribbean and International cuisine with a buffet-style set up. Dress code is casual and reservations are not required. Open for breakfast 07:00-10:15, lunch 12:30-14:15, and dinner 17:30-21:30.
Specialising in fine Italian cuisine, this family friendly restaurant serves grilled meats, fresh seafood, pastas and authentic Venetian risotto. Dress code is resort evening attire and reservations are required. Open for dinner 18:00-21:00.
With live entertainment, Asian décor and grilled fare with exotic spices, this oriental restaurant is a memorable dining experience. Dress code is casual and reservations are required. Open for dinner 17:30-21:30.
Crisp, gourmet pizzas are prepared in the wood-fired oven. Choose your toppings, from fresh seafood to vegetarian options, or choose one of Dino’s signature blends. No dress code or reservation required. Open for lunch 11:00-17:30.
Mouth-watering crepes, pastries and hot coffee and tea are served at this Parisian-style patisserie. No dress code and no reservation required. Open 06:30-22:30.
Serving frozen yoghurt at the beachside from late morning to late evening.
Sat Negril’s famous 7-mile beach in Jamaica, Beaches Negril boasts a prime location to enjoy nearby attractions.
• Sangster International Airport: 75km
• Montego Bay: 75km
• Ocho Rios: 170km
• Kingston: 220km
• Kool Runnings Waterpark: 20 minute walk
• Lucea Dolphin Encounter: 30 minute drive
• Martha Brae Rafting Village: 2 hour drive
• Dunns River Falls: 2 hour 45 minute drive
Beaches Negril offers an extensive range of facilities, activities and services to ensure guests of all ages are cared for and entertained.
• Negril Premium Family Rooms: 2 connecting bedrooms, maximum occupancy 7 persons
• Negril Beachfront Concierge Family Room: 2 connecting bedrooms, maximum occupancy 8 persons
• Caribbean Beachfront Concierge Family Suite: 2 connecting bedrooms, maximum occupancy 8 persons
• Private family dining available
• Family-friendly dining at The Venetian
• Classic American meals at Bar.B.Q and Arizonas
• Fresh pizzas at Dino’s Pizzeria
• Crepes, pastries and cakes at Café de Paris
• Xbox Play Lounge
• Kids canopy pool
• Pirates Island Waterpark
• Up to 24 months
• Open 09:00-21:00
• Certified nannies
• Cribs, strollers, high chairs, rocking chairs
• 3-5 year olds
• Open 09:00-21:00
• Certified nannies
• Toddler pools
• Shell collecting
• Treasure hunts
• Arts and crafts
• Magic shows
• Meet, greet and play with Sesame Street characters
• Open 09:00-17:00, and 18:00-21:00
• Snorkelling (8-10 years)
• Beach volleyball
• Scavenger hunts
• Glass bottom boat rides
• Reggae jam sessions
• Pizza making
• Trench town arcade games room
• Club Liquid is a dance club just for teens with a South Beach vibe
• Guest DJ’s
• Group water sports
• Land sport tournaments
• Certified nannies: see price on enquiry
• Special needs nanny service, see price on enquiry
Our friendly, helpful and knowledgeable travel concierge team are available to talk you through any questions, queries or concerns you may have about planning your next holiday. If you’re ready to start that conversation now, call us on 01204 867 139 but if not, schedule a call in with us below and a member of our concierge team will phone you to help you plan the holiday you deserve.