‘Pure Beachfront Luxury’
Situated in a tropical oasis and resting on pristine shores the Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa is not only set in a beautiful location but it is also ideal just minutes away from Montego Bay. Rooms offer contemporary design and modern amenities such as complimentary internet access, but retain warm Jamaican touches. Those who like water parks will be in for a treat as the resort boasts the second largest in the Caribbean, filled with slides, lazy rivers, cascading waterfalls and a swim up bar offering refreshing drinks and juices. There are more facilities at available with a 1,800 square feet of private beach, a soothing spa and 18-hole championship golf course. Dining varies between casual and sophisticated, providing a range of options for both family meals and intimate fine dining.
In Our Opinion
‘Great location for a happy family holiday, the water park will keep the kids busy for hours whilst parents can indulge in the spa and golf course avtivites amongst others’
These contemporary rooms possess warm Jamaican touches blended in with modern comfort such as complimentary internet access.
Comfortable Resort View rooms are situated amongst landscaped courtyards and lawns, offering warm hospitality and touches of Jamaican charm.
These cosy and contemporary rooms offer comfort and peace, the private balcony shows off the oceanfront and lush garden surroundings with excellent views across the mountains.
These rooms have a superb ocean front position and from the floor to ceiling windows and private balcony.
A bright and spacious suite with separate living room and private balcony, plus views of the Caribbean Sea.
Hilton Rose Hall operates an All Inclusive meal program for guests to enjoy their exquisite dining experiences and water and land activities.
Food and Beverage
• Breakfast, lunch, dinner, a la carte or buffet-style
• Snacks and soft drinks
• Non-premium brand liquor
• Draft beer and wine by the glass
• Non-motorised water sports
• Kids Klub activities
• Access to fitness centre
• Access to the internet café
• Tax and service charges
• Shuttle service to Rose Hall Plantation house
• Shuttle service to the Shoppes at Rose Hall
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
Hilton Rose Hall in Jamaica is an ideal location in which to celebrate your special day, and the resort can offer the following wedding package to help you celebrate.
Rose Hall Precious Gem Package includes:
• Wedding planner and consultant
• Wedding website
• HoneymoonWishes registry
• Marriage certificate and document preparation
• Wedding location
• Sunset hour ceremony
• Licensed wedding officiant, marriage officer or minister
• Witnesses, if required
• Bridal bouquet
• Groom’s buttonhole
• Pre-recorded music accompaniment for ceremony
• Decorative wedding certificate
• Wedding and reception set-up with garden chairs
• Reception with cold hors d’oeuvres and sparkling wine (30 minutes)
• Single tier wedding cake
• One bottle of chilled sparkling wine
• One 5”x7” wedding photograph
• In-room amenity and wedding gift for bridal couple
• Romantic turndown the night of the wedding
• Restaurant dinner for two, one night during your stay
• One bottle of chilled sparkling wine, one night during your stay
Complimentary with stays of 6 nights or more in Ocean Front room or higher.
Other wedding packages also available.
Please enquire for further details, availability, and pricing.
Offering a variety of international cuisines in a casual atmosphere, Fresh provides relaxed, family dining, with no reservations required. Open for breakfast 07:00-10:30, lunch 12:00-14:30 and dinner 18:00-22:00. Late night snacks available 23:00-02:00.
Using only the freshest ingredients, Luna di Mare serves delicious Italian favourites, complemented by an extensive wine list. Reservations required. Open for A la carte breakfast from 08.00-11.00 and dinner between 18:00-22:00.
Enjoy fine dining at Three Palms Restaurant, where exquisite food is accompanied by fantastic views out over the golf course, perfect for both an intimate meal for two or a family meal. Open for dinner 18:00-21:00.
This is a simple, easy and delicious way to eat on the go serving traditional jerk chicken and pork, as well as refreshing drinks.
Close to Montego Bay on the north-west coast of Jamaica, Hilton Rose Hall is ideally situated to explore the islands nearby attractions as well as idyllic beaches.
• Sangster International Airport: 13km
• Rose Hall Great House: 20 minute walk
• Half Moon Golf Course: 5 minute drive
• Coral Cliff Casino: 15 minute drive
• Montego Bay Marine Pary: 20 minute drive
• Bob Marley Experience:25 minute drive
• Martha Brae Rafting: 25 minute drive
• Dunns River Falls: 1 hour 15 minute drive
Families are well catered for at Hilton Rose Hall, with a range of activities to keep children entertained and give adults peace of mind.
• Rollaway beds available on request
• Family, buffet-style dining at Fresh
• 4-12 years
• Designated play area
• Arts and crafts
• Magic shows
• Movie nights
• Bobsled slide races
• 13-17 years
• Bean bag area
• Games consoles: PS3, Wii, Xbox 360