Bed & breakfast
‘Intimate, Beloved Jamaican Hotel’
This all-suite hotel sits along a pristine stretch of Jamaica’s north coast perfect both for swimming and recreation, it enjoys a distraction-free environment with no TV’s, clocks or radios so expect a genuine, peaceful island escape. Jamaica Inn is a family-run property where service and hospitality are a priority; from your award-winning leisurely breakfast to your night-cap before bed every second is yours and minutes are of no consequence. Your accommodation comes in a variety of styles and sizes and features spacious verandas from which to watch the world go by; venturing into the main areas you will find non-motorised water sports, croquet and a serene spa.
In Our Opinion
‘The staff are more like family at this hotel - they even have their own pet, black labrador dog Shadow! A warm, intimate feel which makes you feel at home from the minute you arrive, with Donald the waiter happy to greet you with your first sip of Passion Punch!'
The Blue Cottage offers a veranda and direct access to the beach with ocean views.
Enjoying a higher level of privacy, the Clearwater Villa with Pool overlooks the sea, with manicured gardens and a private pool.
A spacious cottage with a living room, bar area and infinity plunge pool. The cottage also boasts a private entrance to the sea.
A free-standing cottage just steps away from the main hotel with a living room, bar area and infinity plunge pool.
Two-story, one-bedroom cottage with a terrace, powder room on the ground floor, balcony, plunge pool and sea views.
Offering sea views from an extra-large veranda on the second floor of the East Wing. Enjoy a separate dressing room.
Offering a private pool, sitting area and private terraced, the White Suite is spacious with views of the sea.
In the main or east wing with a large balcony and views of the sea.
On the first floor with a huge veranda, these suites offer sea views and direct access to the beach.
Located in the west, beach or main wing, these suites feature outdoor living-room style verandas. Some suites offer direct access to the beach.
Set on a bluff these cottages are steps away from the inn and offer a private pool and access to the beach.
This cottage features two bedrooms, a private pool and an oversized outdoor bathtub.
Jamaica Inn operates an all-inclusive option, which offers:
Food & Beverages
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
• All beverages by the glass
• Dine around option available at 4 Ocho Rios restaurants (Toscanini’s, Passage to India, Evita’s and Miss T’s
Terms & Conditions
• No more than 2 dine arounds per stay, or eat twice at the same restaurant
• Dine around option it not applicable to group bookings
• Bottled liquor, wines by bottle, telephone calls, spa treatment, gift shop purchases not included on the all-inclusive plan
• Transfers, lobster dinners, drinks or tips are not available on the dine around option
Jamaica Inn makes an idyllic location for you to spend a relaxing honeymoon, the hotel offers the following package:
• Accommodations for two in a Deluxe Verandah Suite
• Bottle of chilled champagne in-suite on arrival
• Full breakfast daily served in our open-air restaurant
• Nightly 50curse dinner under the stars
• One private candlelit dinner for two on the beach with a bottle of wine
• One-hour couples’ sunset massage at the Ocean Spa
• Summer citrus-scented Jamaica Inn candle
• VIP pass for departure at airport
Please contact us for further details on rates.
A menu of traditional and local cuisine overlooking the bay. Open 07:30 – 10:30
Gourmet creations under the stars with live music. Enjoy international cuisine with local Jamaican flavours and a changing nightly menu. Open 19:30 – 21:30.
Freshly made casual dining. Lunch is available on the beach 13:00 – 14:30.
Arrange a private dinner for two on the beach.
Jamaica Inn is situated on the north coast of Jamaica, just 5 minutes’ away from Ocho Rios. The hotel is roughly 15 minutes from Ian Fleming International Airport.
• Ocho Rios – 1.8 miles
• Harmony Hall – 2.4 miles
• Tower Isle – 6.2 miles
• Ian Fleming International Airport – 8.3 miles
• St Ann’s Bay – 8.8 miles
• Chukka Cove & Cliffs – 12.5 miles