‘Kingdom of the giraffe’
The Giraffe Manor is a firm favourite for those visiting Nairobi, offering the chance to feed and photograph these beautiful creatures over the breakfast table or even at the front door. These tame animals form part of the fabric of the hotel gracing the lawns and a trip here is a great way to get up close and personal with them. The manor is an elegant place to stay with fine home cooking and tastefully presented bedrooms. Rates at the hotel include all meals (on full board basis, breakfast and evening meal included on half board) and wine with lunch and dinner as well as entrance to the giraffe centre and a sightseeing vehicle during your stay.
In Our Opinion
‘Wonderful option for an East African Safari, where you can spend an extended holiday here or even a shorter break to form part of a larger safari adventure to Mombassa’
The hotel’s 10 rooms each have their own distinct personality, elegant furnishings, art deco features and four-poster beds.
• All meals included
• Laundry included
• All alcoholic beverages included (except champagne)
• Special events (maximum 150 people) catered for with outside catering
Check in: Full board: 11:00 / Half Board 16:00
Check out : Both board basis guests at 10:00
NB: If a special Function is taking place guests will not be booked in at the same time
• Located just outside Nairobi, the Manor is surrounded by 140 acres of indigenous forest
• Property is also home to a wide variety of birds, large families of warthogs and the rarely seen Bush Buck
• Views of Mt Kilimanjaro to the south and the Ngong Hills to the west
• Transfer available to and from JKIA or Wilson Airport