‘Lush, Natural Landscape – a Charming Retreat’
The 42 acres of lush landscaped gardens at Four Seasons Resort are home to 150 varieties of flowers, 856 coconut palms and 2 million re-planted trees and shrubs providing a natural environment for your Thailand holiday. Your accommodation will be in your selection of one to four bedroom villas which may enjoy hillside or beach locations. Down on the private shore, guests may enjoy tranquillity or sport with lots of activities on offer for all ages whilst in the shelter of the forest you will find the Resort Spa which uses its natural environment to further enhance its rejuvenating treatments.
In Our Opinion
‘Four Seasons is a name synonymous with nature and the environment and this property typifies the approach to immerse its guests in the natural beauty of the region; it is definitely worth taking the garden tour at this resort! Guests are treated to lots of complimentary indulgencies such as chilled towels and fruit and iced treats whilst you laze on the beach, weekly cocktail reception as well as some interesting classes such as Thai massage and cookery. Families with children of all ages are well looked after whilst romance is inevitable for couples travelling alone, Four Seasons will delight whatever your circumstances!’
Nestled into the hillside the four bedroom residence villas offers panoramic views and feature a large outdoor area.
This villa is ideal for families or couples, located on the hill directly above the sea it offers paroramic views and a large outdoor area.
The luxurious three bedrom residence villas are located hillside, they offer views of the Golf of Siam featuring a large outdoor space - they are perfect for family and friends to share.
The luxurious villa is located on the hill directly above the sea, it features a large outdoor area. The master bedroom is connected to the second bedroom by an outdoor walkway, making it ideal for friends or families with children.
Nestled on a hillside this villa offers elegance and comfort, featuring your own 15sqm private pool
Away from the beach on a secluded hillside this villa offers panoramic views of the Gulf of Siam and Laem Yai Bay.
This villa is located in a secluded hillside, they are built on stilts and are free-standing to provide extra privacy.
Perfect for families with young children this spacious villa features a separate sleeping area for two children with a third on a rollaway bed; there is a private infinity pool for a self-contained family experience.
This villa is nestled on the hillside, just a short walk from the beach a features contemporary southern Thai style interiors.
This villa is ideal for those who want the beach on their doorstep; it features unobstructed views of the Gulf of Siam and Laem Yai Bay.
Beautiful and natural, Four Seasons Resort in Koh Samui boasts a stunning location and unrivalled views, making it a perfect place for your romantic retreat in Thailand.
Honeymoon offer includes:
• Welcome flower bouquet
• Scented floral bath set-up on arrival night
• Bottle of chilled sparkling wine
• Selection of local delicacies
Cost: Complimentary. Minimum stay applies.
Subject to availability.
A copy of the wedding certificate may be required as proof on check-in.
Honeymoon request must be stated on reservation.
(Select activities & services may incur additional charges)
An open-sided, open-air dining venue amidst a coconut plantation and helmed by Executive Chef Alex Garés. The restaurant offers a menu that is straightforward and authentic but also introduces less-familiar Thai recipes and flavours. Open from 06.30 to 11.00 for breakfast, 12noon to 17.00 for lunch, 18.00 to 22.00 for dinner and noon to 23.00 for the bar. This venue seats 32 indoors (plus 12 at the indoor bar) and 32 outdoors (plus 6 at the outdoor bar).
The resort is located just over 12 miles from Koh Samui international Airport which takes approximately 30 minutes by car.
• Canopy adventures
• Swimming excursions
• ATV driving
• Boat excursions
• Muay Thai boxing at Chaweng Stadium
• Catamaran sailing
• Diving & snorkelling
• Elephant trekking
• Jet skiing
• Kite boarding
• Waterskiing & windsurfing
The hotel welcomes families with children of all ages and will accommodate a child of up to 18 years free of charge when sharing their parents’ room.
• One child may be accommodated in all one bed villas
• 2 to 5 villas may accommodate from 2 to 5 children
• Children’s menus in restaurants
• In-room dining menus
• There is white fine sand beach which is very suitable for children.
• The sea is very calm, there are no big waves
• The sea is pleasantly warm
• The pool is located among the palms on the edge of the beach
• May be used for children but there is no dedicated pool
• There isn’t a dedicated lifeguard on the beach however, all Recreation Staff are well trained in CPR and emergency situations
• Doctor or Nurse on call 24 hours
• Welcome amenity for youngest guests
• Child size bathrobes
• Complimentary babies & children’s toiletries
• Cribs, bottles, nappy disposal units, water kettles
• Items to childproof guest rooms
• Cribs and rollaway beds (no additional cost)
• Complimentary baby food up to age 4
• Complimentary use of safety cups and plates
Family entertainment / activities
A great selection of activities offered at the resort are suitable for the whole family especially the over 12’s
Kids for All Seasons Club
• 2-12 years
• Year round
• 08.00 to 17.00
• Complimentary to guests
Kids Club Activities Indoor
• Traditional Thai umbrella painting
• Movie / cartoon show with popcorn
• Banana stem picture painting
• Fish folding
• Klub Baan
• Gel candle making
• Be a chef cooking class
• Picture printing
Kids Club Activities outdoor
• Seashell & coral collecting
• Sandcastle building
• Traditional Thai games
• Coconut painting
• Coconut bowling
• Crab hunt
• Beach games
• Coral & seashells collecting & painting
• Plaster model making
Booking / hours
• 24 hours notice required
• 2-hour minimum fee
• Book through concierge
• Any age
• Maximum of 2 children per babysitter
• Price guideline £12 per hour
• A transportation fee of £12 will be added, if service is required past midnight.