‘Non-Gaming, French Restaurant, Chinese Theme’
Located on the Las Vegas Strip and just minutes from some of the world-famous casinos of Las Vegas is the 47-storey luxurious, non-gaming Mandarin Oriental. The hotel features a glass façade and has far-reaching views, especially from the higher floors - most rooms look out across the city. Highlights include Pierre Gagnaire’s signature French restaurant Twist, a bistro and tea lounge. There is also a spa facility, fitness centre and outdoor pool.
In Our Opinion
‘We recommend staying here if you prefer a non-casino hotel. Highlights include drinks from around the world at the Tea Lounge’
Choose from a wide range of luxurious rooms and suites
This room overlooks the ARIA Campus and features one king-size or two double beds and a bathroom with large bathtub and stand-alone shower.
This Junior Suite has a corner location with views over the city and a separate bedroom and living room.
This room is located on the lower floors and feature a walk-in wardrobe and a bathroom with bathtub and walk-in shower.
Mandarin Oriental is located on Las Vegas Boulevard and is a 10-minute drive to McCarran International Airport.
• M & M World – 0.3 miles
• Caesars Palace – 0.8 miles
• Fashion Show Mall – 1.5 miles
• McCarran International Airport – 2 miles
Families with children are welcome at this hotel which offers the following amenities to make your stay more enjoyable (charges may apply)
• Welcome gift
• Cribs with baby amenities
• Bath toys
• Kid's DVD and video library
• Children's menu for in-room dining and at our restaurants
• Sony PlayStation 3 consoles with games and Blu-Ray movie library
• Certified babysitting service (please provide 24-hour notice)