‘Boutique City Centre with Fitness Centre’
Heritage Avenida Liberdade is situated in the heart of Lisbon on the prestigious Avenida da Liberdade in a lively park-like setting lined with upscale boutiques and restaurants. It is a short distance from Bairro Alto, Chiado and Elevador da Glória. Decorated by the renowned Portuguese architect Miguel Cancio Martins, the hotel is housed in a late XVIII century building and combines old charm with modern elements. Guest rooms are traditional Portuguese and feature free WIFI. There is a breakfast room, lobby bar and a tea station plus leisure facilities that include a jet pool and fitness suite.
In Our Opinion'Convenient and fashionable location'
Heritage Avenida Liberdade offers the following rooms.
Portuguese-style rooms feature a king size bed or twin beds and offer views of the Avenida da Liberdade or Torel Belvedere.
Guest rooms are appointed in Portuguese-style décor and feature a double or twin beds.
Heritage Avenida Liberdade is in the centre of Lisbon on Avenida da Liberdade. Attractions such as the Bairro Alto, Elevador da Glória and Chiado are within walking distance, and Lisbon Portela Airport is 7km away.
• Torre de Belém – 31 minutes on public transport
• Mosteiro dos Jerónimos – 19 minutes on public transport
• MUDE - Museu do Design e da Moda – 14 minutes’ walk
• Museu Gulbenkian – 31 minutes’ walk / 14 minutes on public transport
• The Cathedral – 45 minutes’ walk / 12 minutes on public transport
• Estrela At Lisbon - Tram 28 – 25 minutes’ walk
• Aqueduto das Águas Livres – 33 minutes’ walk
• Monastery of São Vicente de Fora – 21 minutes on public transport / 23 minutes’ walk
• Castle of St George – 25 minutes on public transport / 23 minutes’ walk