‘Central Position, Modern Rooms’
Exploring the city is easy from this well-placed hotel; many main attractions can be reached on foot. The guestrooms have modern amenities and lush beds and are more spacious than the average city centre hotel. There is a restaurant which serves a buffet breakfast as well as drinks and meals during the day and evening. Knowledgeable reception staff will help with city guidance and reservations.
In Our Opinion‘A fresh modern hotel with generous rooms and flash bathrooms!’
A modern room with muted colours, dark woods and colour splashes. There are complimentary items in your minibar.
A modern, spacious room with muted colours, dark woods and colour splashes. There are complimentary items in your minibar.
The hotel is centrally located in the city, just 6.8km from the airport which will take you about 19 minutes to drive. There is an agreement with the parking in Figueira square which gives guests a rate of €29 per day (subject to change). The hotel is situated just 5 minutes from Rossio plaza.
• Torre de Belém – 33 minutes’ on public transport
• Mosteiro dos Jerónimos – 13 minutes on public transport
• MUDE - Museu do Design e da Moda – 5 minutes’ walk
• Museu Gulbenkian – 13 minutes on public transport
• The Cathedral – 10 minutes’ walk / 7 minutes on public transport
• Estrela At Lisbon - Tram 28 – 32 minutes’ walk
• Aqueduto das Águas Livres – 14 minutes on public transport
• Monastery of São Vicente de Fora – 20 minutes’ walk
• Castle of St George – 18 minutes’ walk