Bed & Breakfast
‘Intimate Island Getaway; Diver’s Paradise’
Positioned on a beautiful palm-dotted island, encircled by white sand shores and crystal clear lagoons; Angsana Ihuru not only offers a romantic retreat but also a prime destination for marine life discovery. Your accommodation sits steps away from the shore and combines modern luxury with relaxed island living- each opening out to a furnished verandah nestled amidst a lush, private garden. Experienced divers and novices alike can’t help but be fully engaged by the intriguing house-reef, residing only steps from the villas and tempting you in with a theatre of vibrant colours. The resort’s Marine Conservation project looks after the reef and also offers further opportunities to get involved. Savour Asian, Mediterranean and Maldivian cuisine at Riveli restaurant or opt for an unforgettable experience with Destination Dining. End your day perfectly with a visit to Velaavani Bar and sip a cocktail beside the tranquil waterfront.
In Our Opinion‘Serene island resort that offers a variety of ways to explore the surrounding waters; from scuba diving and snorkelling to marine conservation and water sports. Couple’s will love the beautiful setting and secluded villas’
The resort features 45 villas which are all placed on the beachfront and equipped with essential amenities.
Positioned directly on the beach; magnificent views of the sparkling Indian Ocean can be admired from these luxurious villas. Outdoors, a furnished verandah sits within a private garden and is accompanied by a swing and open-air bathroom with shower. Indoors, the comfortable living area sits adjacent to the dining table and leads through to the sumptuous bedroom.
Breath-taking views of the glistening Indian Ocean can be viewed from these lavish villas positioned directly on the beachfront. Private gardens are abundant with lush foliage and feature a furnished verandah, open-air bathroom with shower, relaxing swing and luxurious jet pool. Interior includes a comfortable living area, extra bed and dining table; leading onto the inviting bedroom with its king size bed.
Angsana Ihuru operates an all-inclusive plan, the details of which can be found below.
Food & Beverage
• Breakfast, lunch & dinner at the main restaurant with a combination of a la carte & buffet, live cooking stations, BBQ & Grill
• Unlimited consumption of soft beverages, juices, tea & coffee, mineral water, beer, cocktails, house pour spirits & wines served by glass in the main restaurant and hotel bar 11:00 – 23:00
• All drinks served by glass
• Beverages include soft beverages, spirits, food items & wine from the minibar
• Minibar replenished daily except for spirits which are replenished every 5th day of stay
• Guests on an all-inclusive plan for 7 nights or longer are entitled to one destination dining experience
Encircled by white sandy shores, this intimate island retreat is perfect for lazing away days in the sun with your loved one. They offer the following benefits:
Honeymoon Offer – 4 nights or more – Complimentary
• One special honeymoon dinner per stay including a glass of sparkling wine, 3-course set dinner and honeymoon cake
• Romantic turndown with bed decoration
• A special Angsana Gallery gift
• 20% discount on 90 or 120 minute spa session massages
• Minimum 4 night stay required
• Arrival must be within 6 months of wedding date
• Proof of marriage to be presented at check in
• Valid from 01 November 2015 to 31 October 2016 (excluding 22 December 2015 to 04 January 2016)
Angsana Ilhuru is located on the Ihuru Island in North Malé Atoll, 20 minutes away by speedboat from Malé; exploration of which is available through the resort’s local tours.
Nearby attractions include:
• Hulhulé Island
• Mulee-aage Palace