‘Two Private Islands – Water Sports, Excursions & Relaxation’
The Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Resort is spread across two private islands joined by a footbridge across a lagoon. Its tropical terrain and neighbouring coral reef are perfect for water sports and marine exploration. Accommodations offer tranquil privacy and are located either with direct beach or water access. For relaxation, you may indulge in spa therapies in two spas built on stilts over the ocean and for those who want activity there are excursions and packages available whatever your interests. Dine on exceptional international cuisine and fine wines in your choice of seven restaurants, including Ithaa an all-glass underwater restaurant and The Wine Cellar located 2m under-ground!
In Our Opinion
‘This resort offers unique and innovative experiences for its guests - couples and families will love swimming with whale sharks, island hopping and picnics and Sunset fishing.’
We've been here
Speak to one of our Maldives experts about planning your dream holiday today
Ithaa Undersea Restaurant serves a six-course menu of contemporary European dishes for dinner and at lunch a lighter four-course menu. Enjoy a cocktail mid-morning and watch the marine life amongst the coral.
Open-air, over-water dining venue that promises food that energises, nourishes, detoxifies and fortifies. Look out for sting-rays and sharks that may swim beneath and join the daily fish feeding. Open for lunch and dinner.
Ufaa translates as ‘happiness’ in Maldivian. Enjoy dim sum, crisp noodle dishes and the signature ‘Hot Pot’. Chinese traditions influence the surroundings and the food. Open for lunch and dinner – closed Wednesday.
Conrad Maldives Rangali Island can only be reached by sea plane, transfer time of 30 mins from Velana International airport in Male.
Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Resort welcomes families with children of all ages and offers the following facilities and services to ensure they have an enjoyable stay.
• Children aged 8+ can learn how to snorkel and dive at the PADI dive centre
• Teenagers have access to The Spa Retreat and the luxury treatments designed just for them
• The Family Water Villa is an ideal retreat for families with two bedrooms
• The Beach Suite & Sunset Water Villa also feature two separate rooms
• Complimentary dining in Atoll Market when accompanied by a paying adult
• Children can dine for free in a la carte restaurants when eating from the children’s menu and 50% discount will be offered from the adult a la carte section for children 6 – 11.
• Lunch at Majaa Kid’s Club
Beach & Sea
• Warm water
• Golden sand
• Gradual entry in to the water
• A children’s pool is available
Family entertainment / activities
• Sunset family cruises
• Island hopping trips
• Fishing from a traditional Maldivian Dhoni
Kids Club Majaa Kid’s Club Programme
• 3 – 12
Indoor activities include:
• Make your own animal mask
• Pirate hat making
• Pirate t-shirt painting
• Table tennis matches
• Learn Maldivian language
• Coffee painting
• Chef’s hat making
• Picture frame making
• Sword & map making
• Musical games
• Face & henna tattoo painting
TRAVEL AWARE – PREPARING FOR SAFE AND HEALTHY TRAVEL ABROAD
The Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) provide the latest travel advice by country including safety and security, entry requirements, travel warnings and health. For the latest FCO advice
please refer to www.gov.uk/travelaware
Current travel health information can be found by visiting www.travelhealthpro.org.uk
a resource set up by the Department of Health. The advice can change on all sites so please check regularly for updates.