‘Activities, Experiences and Excursions - Dining Wonderland’
Karumba is situated just a 10 minute speedboat ride from Male airport. The resort has rooms, bungalows and residences situated within tropical gardens or beach front. The resort is perfect for couples or families and there is lot to occupy and entertain visitors. The spa has 8 treatment rooms and there is also a gym with personal trainers and a yoga pavilion and classes. Land sports include tennis, table tennis and billiards but the ocean is what the Maldives is all about and at Karumba you can try diving, water skiing, wind surfing and much more. There are eight dining choices, three bars and a shisha lounge and the variety of meal plans will impress. In the evening local artists and performers bring the day to the perfect end.
In Our Opinion
“Families will love Karumba, not only is it a simple transfer from the airport, the kids’ club and teen activities ensure everyone has days full of fun and adventure, even the grown-ups!”
We've been here
Speak to one of our Maldives experts about planning your dream holiday today
Kurumba is located on the tropical private island of the North Malé Atoll, roughly 10 minutes by speedboat to the resort.
Kurumba welcomes families with children of all ages and offers the following facilities and services to ensure they have an enjoyable stay.
• There are baby changing stations in some public toilets
• A small outdoor play area is made available for children
• Baby cots are available on request
• Bottle warmers and sterilisers are also available on request
• Royal Kurumba Residence can accommodate 4 adults, 2 children & 2 infants
• Deluxe Pool Villa, Presidential Pool Villa, Private Villa, Garden Pool Villa, Beachfront Deluxe Bungalow, Deluxe Bungalow can all accommodate 2 adults and 2 children
• Strollers are available on request
• A children’s menu is available in all restaurants and caters to 6 – 12 months, toddlers & children 12 years old and below.
Beach & Sea
• Calm waters
• Fine gold sand
• Gradual entry in to water
• There are two children’s swimming pool
• There is an in house doctor on the island 45 weeks of the year, 6 days a week
Family entertainment / activities
• Glass bottom boat trip
• Malé guided tour
• Sunset & dolphin discovery cruise
• Snorkelling lessons
• 24 hours’ notice is required for babysitting services
• Children must be aged 2 years and upwards
• A maximum of two children per babysitter
• There is an hourly fee
Showing prices per person for
Price quoted is a guide only please click Check Live Price & Availability for up to date pricing. 2 adults sharing a room.
TRAVEL AWARE – PREPARING FOR SAFE AND HEALTHY TRAVEL ABROAD
The Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) provide the latest travel advice by country including safety and security, entry requirements, travel warnings and health. For the latest FCDO advice
please refer to www.gov.uk/travelaware
Current travel health information can be found by visiting www.travelhealthpro.org.uk
a resource set up by the Department of Health. The advice can change on all sites so please check regularly for updates.
All details taken care of by your personal holiday specialist
Award-winning 5 star customer service
Only holidays we've approved and know you will love
It's Good To Talk
Our friendly, helpful and knowledgeable travel concierge team are available to talk you through any questions, queries or concerns you may have about planning your next holiday.
If you’re ready to start that conversation now, call us on 01204 269 010 but if not, schedule a call in with us below and a
member of our concierge team will phone you to help you plan the holiday you deserve.