Villa Padierna is a resort that features three golf courses, Flamingos, Alferini and Tramores. Guests can benefit, not only from these courses, but from a golf academy, the only one of its king in Europe that specialises in short game and personalised classes.
Flamingos Golf Course: 18 hole
Designed by renowned architect Antonio Garcia Garrido, the Flamingos Golf Course is a par 72 course that has previously hosted the European Seniors Tour 2002, 2003, 2004 and the Women’s Open in 2010.
Alferini Golf Course: 18 hole
Long fairways surrounded by mountains. This golf course is a par 73 and was designed by Cristobel Guerrero. The course is integrated into the local landscape and the views are amazing.
Tramores Golf Course: 18 hole
Wedged in between two valleys, the Tramores Golf Course offers stunning views of the Mediterranean with a par 65. Enjoy scenic views of the Mediterranean during your game an improve your short game in less time than a traditional course.
The Birdie Stay
• 3 nights’ stay
• 2 green fees at Flamingo’s golf Club and Alferini Golf Club
• 1 dinner
The Eagle Stay
• 4 nights’ stay
• 3 green fees at Flamingo’s Golf Club, Alferini Golf Club & Las Brisas Golf Club
• 2 dinners
The Albatros Stay
• 7 night’s stay
• 5 green fees at Flamingo’s Golf Course, Alferini Golf Club, Tramores Golf Club, Las Brisas Golf Club & Atalaya Old
• 3 dinners
• Accommodation is in one of the Deluxe Rooms
• Daily breakfast at La Loggia Restaurant
• Dinner served in La Loggia Restaurant
• Beverages not included
• This offer cannot be combined with other offers
• Not applicable to bookings with 10 or more rooms