‘Adult-only, All-inclusive Couples’ Paradise’
Set on a beach between Belle-Mare and Trou d’Eau Douce on the east coast of the island, Ambre is an adult-only, all-inclusive resort. The hotel offers spacious and rooms and suites, each with modern facilities and some with a balcony or terrace. There are three restaurants, serving a range of cuisine, including Italian, Mediterranean and Mauritian, two bars and a trendy private night club. Ambre offers a wealth of fun activities to be a part of, such as snorkelling and wind-surfing, as well as beach soccer and volleyball.
In Our Opinion‘A great hotel for couples who are looking for a relaxing escape. The spa facilities are tailored to individual needs using the finest products, Ambre is adult-only and there is also an amazing honeymoon offer.’
These first or second floor rooms are located in the south wing with a terrace or balcony.
In the north wing with a balcony or terrace and garden views.
In the south wing, these rooms feature a terrace or balcony.
These first or second floor rooms offer direct access to the gardens with ocean views.
Offering a balcony or terrace with ocean views.
Ground or first floor rooms with a terrace and sea views.
Ground or first floor rooms featuring a balcony or terrace and sea views.
First floor suites with a living room, balcony and sea views. These suites can be accessed from the corridor or the main beach side.
Ambre operates an all-inclusive option, which offers:
Food & Beverages
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Select alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
• Free selected water sports such as glass bottom boat ride, kayaking, snorkelling and wind-surfing
• Pool activities including water polo, volleyball, basketball and aqua gym
Ambre makes an idyllic location for you to spend a relaxing honeymoon, the hotel offers the following package:
• One t-shirt, one pareo and one fruit platter per room, per stay on arrival
• One romantic dinner, one bottle of sparkling wine, one honeymoon cake during stay
• When booking a minimum of 10 nights’ stay, guests can enjoy 1 free 45-minute massage per adult, per stay at the spa between 10:00 and 15:00
• Applicable to all room types
• Minimum of 4 nights’ stay
• A copy of the wedding or civil partnership certificate must be sent to the reservation department when booking
• Honeymoon must not be after 9 months from the date of the wedding
Please note, there is an Island Sustainability Fee of MUR 100 inclusive of VAT per person, per round of golf. Golfers will be charged at check-in at the golf pro shop and will have the option to sign on their room account. The fee is only applicable to golfers at Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club.
On Mauritius’ east coast on the sheltered bay of Palmar. This hotel is only a short walk away from the beach and around an hour away from Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport.
• Il aux Cerfs – 10 miles
• Port Louis – 28 miles
• Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport – 29 miles