‘Golf, Tennis & Water Activities'
Named after the famous 19th century naturalist Charles Telfair, this all inclusive hotel has been designed to reflect the colonial architecture of a bygone era. A member of the ‘Small Luxury Hotels of the World’ collective, Heritage Le Telfair Golf Resort & Spa offers guests accommodation featuring fine white wood and fresh linens - plus personalised attention extending to butler service depending upon your room type. Dining at the resort a variety of options including the dining at one of the restaurants at the sister Heritage Awali Golf Spa and Resort. Activities include championship golf, tennis courts plus numerous water activities and fully equipped fitness centre.
In Our Opinion
‘Couples will love the beauty of the grounds, the fresh, perfectly designed rooms and charming ambience whilst families with children will benefit from caring kids & teens clubs and a safe sandy beach’
The Deluxe Room is the perfect blend of period furnishings and seamless integration into the accommodation's surroundings.
These suites offer one king-size or twin beds and lead out to garden views.
Drawing upon creole inspiration, the Deluxe Ocean View offers ocean views from a balcony.
Covering between 54 and 62sqm, these suites overlook the turquoise lagoon.
The Deluxe Beach Front room offers views onto the beach from the comfort of a furnished terrace.
These suites offer one king size or twin beds and lead out directly to the beach.
These suites offer a bedroom with a four poster bed, a veranda with a sunbed and a hexagon shaped living room. Depending on the location of the Junior Suite, it may also have a tropical shower amidst a private garden.
Providing sea views from the comfort of your own bedroom, the Junior Suite Sea View features strong creole inspiration and décor fixed with wood features.
The Senior Suite offers views of the Bel Ombre lagoon and includes a lounge and dining area.
The Senior Suite Sea View has ensuite facilities and a practical living room, dining room and a veranda with sea views.
The Ocean Suites enjoy an unparalleled location facing the beach and ocean. The interior comprises a living room, dining room and bedroom with its own four poster bed.
Heritage Le Telfair operates an All Inclusive option called Gourmet Bliss, the details of which can be found below
All-Inclusive February 2018 - January 2019
Food & Beverage
• Breakfast at Annabella’s
• Lunch at Ginja, Le Palmier, Cavendish, La Plage and a selected menu served on the beach at Heritage Awali
• Access to Infinity Blue, Savana & Amafrooty at Heitage Awali for lunch
• Cakes and pancakes at Cavendish bar 16:00 - 18:00
• Half way snack for free on the golf course
• Dinner around Domaine de Bel Ombre (Annabella’s, La Palmier & Ginger at Heritage Le Telfair.
• Access to Infinity Blue, Savana, Kuzini & Zafarani at Heritage Awali? for dinner
• Local and imported drinks, beers, soft drinks, juices, selected house wines and unlimited champagne by the glass in all bars and restaurants within the Domaine de Bel Ombre 10:00 – midnight
• Beach and poolside service at Heritage Le Telfair and C Beach Club
• 24-hour room service available for selected food items only
• Mini bar with soft drinks, local beers, water, fruit juices, 1 red wine, 1 white wine, 1 chocolate bar and peanuts replenished once daily
• A box of 3 Nespresso capsules replenished once daily
• Picnic hamper will be available for guests on their day of departure
• Tea & instant coffee in room
Leisure & Services
• Live music every night
• Free access to Timomo Kids' Club for children aged 3 - 11 (08:30 - 23:00)
• Tennis courts plus equipment
• Table tennis
• Beach volley
• Pedal boats
• Glass bottom boat trips
Baby and Teens
• Free baby club for 0-2 year olds
• Free acces to Timomo Kids Club for children aged 2–11
• Free access to Teens Club for teenagers 12–17
Terms & Conditions
• All Inclusive must be taken for the whole stay
• Gourmet Bliss begins on arrival and ends on departure of hotel
• Guests cannot offer their Gourmet Bliss benefits to other guests
• All bills must be signed by the Gourmet Bliss guest
• Hotel may close a F&B outlet for renovation, bad weather conditions (cyclone etc) guests will be invitied to dine in another outlet if this is the case
• International imported drinks do not include 12 years’ spirits and above
• The Exclusive Cellar List within the Domaine are not included in the Gourmet Bliss
• Special meals, events and set-ups are not included
Domaine De Bel Ombre 18 hole championship golf course is located at the Heritage Golf Club. Designed by South African architect Peter Matkovitch guests will not only love the variation of challenge suitable for beginner to pro, but the rolling backdrop of picturesque hills and the glistening lagoon.
• Heritage Le Telfair guests receive free unlimited green fees at Heritage Golf Course and on the Par 3 Short Course.
This luxurious and serene setting makes the perfect choice for your idyllic romantic getaway.
Honeymoon package includes:
• Telfair wedding gift
• Seasonal fruit plate
• Selection of Mauritian cakes on arrival
• Bottle of chilled French Champagne
• Romantic turndown service and floral arrangement
• Breakfast in bed for two, one morning of your choice
Cost: Complimentary with all-inclusive stays of 5 nights or more.
Not combinable with any offer.
Wedding certificate not older than 12 months must be presented on arrival to qualify.
* Denotes an activity or service which will incur an extra charge
Other facilities include:
• Nine treatment rooms
• Three single treatment rooms
• Three double rooms
• Two private double outdoor suites
• One private couple indoor room
• Manicure and pedicure parlour
• Hammam and sauna
• Vitality pool with bubble beds and hydro massage jets
Situated to the south of the island, Heritage Le Telfair is roughly 45 minutes by car from Plaisance International Airport.
• Heritage Golf Club 2-minute walk
• Frederica Nature Reserve 36-minute walk
• La Vallee des Couleurs 9km
• Chamarel Falls 13km
• Rochester Falls 14km
Heritage Le Telfair
Heritage Le Telfair welcomes families with children of all ages and offers the following facilities and services to ensure they have an enjoyable stay.
Beach and Sea
Timomo Kids Club
• 2 – 11
• 08:30 – 23:30 daily
• Sega/Latino dance classes
• Video games
• Culinary workshop
• Golf initiation
• Aqua aerobics
• Mini circus activities: kids gymnastics
• Cinema on the beach
• 12 - 17
• 10:00 – 22:30 every day except Sunday when the club is only open until 18:00
• Wii games console
• Pool table
• Play with musical instruments
• WIFI zone
• DJ booth and dance floor
• Juice bar
• Ping pong
• Golf initiation
• Beach activities
• Sega parties around a bonfire
• Horse riding
• Beach volleyball
• Climbing wall
• There is a complimentary baby corner at the Timomo Kids Club for toddlers ages 0-2 years from 08:00–16:00 daily
• Babysitting packages are available at an extra cost to cover the hours between 16:00 and 23:00.