Bed & breakfast
‘Leisurely Position, Enchanting Mauritian Ambience’
Situated amidst tropical gardens in a prime location on the south west coast of Mauritius, this chalet-style boutique resort is awash with suites and island activities. All accommodations are sea facing, while the resort’s leisure facilities include four swimming pools and a 600m beach. Families are encouraged to create memorable moments together at LUX* Le Morne with a wide range of facilities on offer. There are also two comprehensive kids clubs designed to keep children and teenagers happy.
In Our Opinion
‘Catering particularly well for the active guest with many sports at no extra charge, families will find there is plenty to keep all age groups happy!'
Located on all floors, these Superior rooms feature breath-taking views of the Indian Ocean and the landscaped gardens.
The Junior Suite features a terrace and a marble bathroom. These suites are located on the ground or upper floors and are both bright and welcoming.
Offering sunset views from a first or second floor location, the Honeymoon Junior Suite is stylish and features a furnished balcony, whirlpool tub and a dressing room.
Stylish touches and natural tones run throughout the Prestige Junior Suite. Located on the ground floor, guests can relax on the furnished terrace with views of the Indian Ocean.
The suite is complete with a marble bathroom and a patio with a private sunbed. These Ocean Junior Suites can connect with other residences and are perched over the water for added scenery.
Lux* Le Morne operates an all-inclusive package, the details of which can be found below.
Food & Beverage
• Breakfast buffet at The Kitchen
• Lunch in hotel's restaurants
• Picnic baskets for guests on excursions
• Dinner in all restaurants except East Restaurant
• Afternoon tea is every afternoon at The Bar
• A wide selection of beverages; including soft drinks, tea, coffee, beers, wines, juices, mineral water, cocktails and liquors
• Each restaurant has an all-inclusive beverage menu
• Mini bar with water, juices, soft drinks and beers replenished once daily
• Water skiing
• Glass bottom boat trips
• Pedal boat
• Small catamaran
• Mini sailing
• Unlimited access to the gym
• Floodlit tennis courts
• Table tennis
• Bocce balls
• Beach volleyball
• Live music
• Yoga classes / fitness centre / sauna / steam room
• Spa services
• Beach service
• Free Wi-Fi connection
• Individual clients’ All Inclusive begins on arrival and ends at noon on day of departure
• The whole of stay must be on the same meal plan basis
• No compensation will be offered for non-consumed items
• Families and other groups travelling as a party must be under the same package conditions
• All drink and food items are for personal consumption only
• Items from the hotel boutique
• Bicycles and car rental
• Items not included in the restaurants, bars and minibar
• New tennis ball
• Cigars / cigarettes / shisha
• Telephone calls, fax, laptop rental and postal services
• Laundry and dry cleaning
• Deep sea fishing
• Scuba diving
• Special evenings, shows, events and dinners
• Private lessons
This lavish and luxurious hotel makes for the perfect romantic getaway in the stunning surroundings of Mauritius.
Honeymoon package includes:
• On fruit platter
• One romantic dinner (drinks not included) during your stay
• One bottle of sparkling wine from the private reserve
• One honeymoon cake
• One cooking class
• For stays of 10 nights minimum, get one free massage per adult, per stay for 45 mins. To be taken 10:00 - 16:00 on appointment
Cost: Complimentary. Minimum stay applies.
• Non-combinable with any other special offer
• Applicable to all rooms or villas
• Added values cannot be exchanged, refunded or offered to another person
• A copy of the wedding / civil partnership certificate must be sent to the reservation department as part of the booking procedure
• Wedding or civil partnership certificate must not exceed 12 months from date of issue
• Wedding anniversary as from 5 years of wedding and then every 5 years
This lavish and luxurious hotel makes for the perfect romantic wedding in the stunning surroundings of Mauritius.
Light wedding package includes:
• One wedding per day
• Arrival gift
• Personal wedding coordinator
• Wedding set up and arrangement
• Wedding ceremony with state officer
• Wedding menu at hotels restaurant
• Wedding cake and chilled Champagne for two
• Breakfast served to your room the following morning
Infinity wedding package includes:
• All inclusions from the Light wedding package
• Separate room for Bride on the morning of the wedding
• One spa session for the bride and groom
• Bridal hair and make-up
• Wedding set-up and decoration
• Pressing of flowers and boutonniere
• Bridal bouquet
• Groom’s button hole
• French Champagne and a selection of canapes for up to 10 people
• Wedding cake for up to 10 people
• Private wedding dinner for two
• Live musicians
• Romantic turndown service
• Professional photography, plus 50 prints and album
Subject to availability.
Optional extras and alternative packages available.
Please ensure you have all the documents you require for the ceremony.
Facilities at the spa include:
• 8 double rooms
• 1 vichy shower
• 1 double outdoor massage kiosk
• 1 hammam
• 1 sauna
Please note that children under the age of 8 are not allowed in the spa.
Open 08:30 – 20:00.
LUX* Le Morne is situated on the south west coast of Mauritius just 60km from the airport and 40km from the capital Port Louis.
Lux* Le Morne welcomes families with children of all ages and offers the following facilities and services to ensure they have an enjoyable stay.
• All residences, with the exception of the Honeymoon Suite can house at least one child / infant / teenager
Beach & Sea
• 600m beach with warm waters
• Ideal for children
• One of the swimming pools has a child friendly section
• An infirmary is located on site
• 3 – 11
• 09:00 – 22:00
• Face painting
• Crab hunting
• Treasure hunts
• Babysitting is available for an extra charge
• 24 hours’ notice is required