Bed and breakfast
Half board - lunch or dinner
‘Elegance, Hospitality and Luxury’
The Royal Palm Beachcomber Luxury is sheltered from the trade winds and fringed by a sandy beach. There are 69 sea facing suites that sit amongst tropical palms. There are three pools, three restaurants, a sports centre and a spa. Water sports available include water skiing, kayaks and sailing and on land there are tennis courts, a squash court and a fitness centre. The ‘Ti Royal’ kids club and ‘children’s house’ is designed for children age 3 to 12 and provides activities to spark the imagination.
In Our Opinion
‘Renowned for its award-winning cuisine the restaurants are sure to delight – you must try Le Bar Plage for lunch under the age old badamier tree.’
From the Junior Suite you can enjoy sea views through the tropical palms.
From these suites you can enjoy sea views through the tropical palms. These rooms come with added benefits as detailed above.
The Tropical Suite is located on the first floor and has a private staircase from its balcony that leads to the beach. There is a king-size bed and seating area with a separate bathroom.
The Ocean suite features a bedroom, separate lounge, bathroom and double terrace. The flexible accommodation is divided by timber Venetian blinds that allow guests to control privacy and light.
The Palm Suite is located on the ground floor with access to the gardens. The bedroom is separated from the lounge area by a carved screen.
The Garden suite is has two bedrooms. The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom, living area and access to private terrace. The second bedroom has an en-suite bathroom.
The Senior suite comprises of a bedroom, en-suite bathroom and living area opening on to the beach. The bathroom has a sunken bathtub and views of the gardens.
The Penthouse Suite has a living area that opens onto a terrace overlooking the gardens and sea. The bedroom is separated from the bedroom by silk drapes.
Double doors open into a two bedroom and two-bathroom suite with terrace for six guests.
On the ground floor of the Royal Suite is a bedroom, bathroom and living area that leads to a gazebo, garden and private pool. On the first floor the master bedroom opens onto a private terrace overlooking the lagoon.
Honeymoon package includes:
• Chilled Champagne on arrival
• Fresh fruit plate in room
• Two course lunches offered daily at selected restaurant
• Gift voucher to spend at the Beachcomber boutique
• One romantic candlelight dinner setup
Cost: Complimentary. Minimum stay applies.
Applicable for arrivals between 20 December 2016 and 31 October 2017.
Honeymoon must be within 12 months of wedding date and a copy of the wedding certificate will be required on arrival.
Subject to availability.
Royal Palm Beachcomber Luxury makes an ideal choice for a romantic occasion; the resort offers the following to help you celebrate:
• Dedicated wedding coordinator
• Decorated wedding location
• Separate room for the bride before the ceremony
• Celebration breakfast in room
• Bridal bouquet
• Groom’s button hole
• Wedding cake for 10 persons
Beachcomber Luxury Package
• All inclusions of the classic package
• One bottle of champagne and canapés after the ceremony
• Hair and make-up for the bride, including trial session
• Bride’s spa treatment including manicure, pedicure and massage
• Groom’s spa treatment with body polish and massage
• Special four-course wedding dinner in a private location
• Romantic in-room setup
• Gift from the hotel
• Three copies of the first three pages of the passports required
• Three copies of the birth certificate issued not 3 months before wedding date
• Three copies of the divorce certificate, or death of spouse if applicable
• Application form filled in and signed by the bride and groom
• Beachcomber package is compulsory
• A divorced bride-to-be getting married within 10 months of divorce must take pregnancy test
• All documents should be sent to the hotel at least 45 days prior to the wedding date
A la carte items
Can be added to your ceremony for an additional fee
• Bridesmaid bouquet
• Cache peigne
• Half-crown or full-crown
• Table bouquet
• Decoration of bridal armchair
• Flowers arch
• Pressed flowers
• Photographer and prints
• DVD film
• Guitarist, harpist, duo, trio or Sega group
Bed and breakfast
Half board - lunch or dinner
The hotels main restaurant is situated on a terrace overlooking the sea. Walk-in wine cellar. La Table Du Capitaine is a private dining room available for small parties. Open from 07.30 to 10.30 for a breakfast buffet and 19.30 to 22.30.
La Brezza has two terraces a few yards from the lagoon. Specialises in Italian cuisine. Open 19:30 – 22:30 - reservation required.
Overlooking the beach at the heart of the hotel. Live entertainment at night. Open from 10am – late.
Royal Palm occupies a much sought-after location on the north-west coast. The resort is situated 43 miles from SSR International Airport.
• Grand Baie – 0.1 miles
• Port Louise – 15 miles
Royal Palm Beachcomber Luxury Mauritius welcomes families with children and provides the following amenities and facilities:
• Family accommodation with extra beds or extra rooms for children is provided
• A sandy beach with a shallow lagoon, perfect for children
• Children’s pool supervised by trained staff is available
Royal Palm Mauritius
Royal Service at the Kids Club
Set in the cool shade of a tropical garden the Creole plantation atmosphere is designed to enchant and engage children from 3 to 12 years old
Ti Royal (meaning little Royalty)
The kids club comprises different areas each appealing to different age groups
• Model cars
• Play stoves
• Board games
• Fancy dress costumes
• Flat screen TV
• Playstation 3 / Nintendo WII
• Puppet theatre
• Clay modelling
• Cookery lessons
• Treasure hunts
• Glass bottom boat trips
• Water skiing
• Swimming pool play
• Open air cinema movies
• Face painting
• Kids spa massage
• Available with prior notice