Bed and breakfast
'Tropical, Charming and Fun'
Built in the style of an old plantation, Sugar Beach is full of Creole charm and is surrounded by 12 hectares of tropical gardens. Rooms and suites are dotted across the resort, all providing easy access to the beach with a provate balcony or terrace. There is a wealth of water sports opportunities, from kayaking and snorkelling to diving amongst the reefs of Wolmar. Not eager to miss out, children are also given their own opportunity to explore in Sun Kids, a club which lets your little ones engage in sporting activities and educational excursions. Your day doesn’t end there, however, as the evening brings with it the exceptional cuisine of the resort, from succulent sea dishes to the native food of Mauritius.
In Our Opinion
‘Sugar Beach provides so much for families, couples and groups of friends to do. The diving in particular is enchanting with all of the sea life and corals. Not to mention the fact that facilities are shared with La Pirogue, giving so many more activity choices!.’
These rooms are furnished in typical Colonial style and there is a balcony or terrace, with lounger or ottoman.
This villa is designed in a Creole style and is surrounded by tropical gardens and includes a private balcony or terrace.
Thsi room features a plantation style manor house with private balcony or terrace and ocean view.
These elegant rooms are set either on the ground floor or first floor with direct beach access and spectacular sea views. Each opens out to a spacious private balcony or terrace.
The beachfront villa has direct access to the beach and a private terrace or balcony with sea view.
The family suite features 2 connecting rooms of 40sqm and has a private terrace and garden view.
This suite features a private terrace and is made up of 2 connecting rooms of 40sqm each.
This suite features a separate bedroom and living room separated by sliding doors and a private terrace with sea views.
Sugar Beach includes an All Inclusive option which comprises:
Food & Beverage
• Buffet breakfast at Mon Plaisir, Citronella’s Café, Wolmar (La Pirogue)
• Buffet and a la carte options for lunch & dinner
• Lunch at Citronella’s Café, Tides, Magneta (La Pirogue), Coconut Cafe (La Pirogue)
• Dinner at Mon Plaisir, Citronella’s Café, Tides, Wolmar (La Pirogue), Magneta (La Pirogue), Coconut Café (La Pirogue)
• Access to La Pirogue is upon reservation at Sugar Beach
• Beach trolley providing light snacks & refreshments
• Mini bar with soft drinks, juice, water & beer (one refill per day)
• Choice of imported quality wines (red/ white/ rosé)
• Imported quality sparkling wine
• Spirits, aperitifs & digestives
• Choice of international cocktails
• Choice of local beers
• Local mineral waters, soft drinks & milkshakes
This luxurious resort makes the ideal location for your romantic escape as newlyweds to Mauritius.
Honeymoon package includes:
• Bottle of chilled sparkling wine on arrival
• Honeymoon gift
• Candle-lit dinner for two, one night during your stay
Cost: Complimentary. Minimum stay applies.
Not valid for Peak season, 22 December – 4 January.
Date of travel must fall within 12 months of wedding date and a copy of the wedding certificate presented on booking and arrival.
Subject to availabilityy.
Please note, there is an Island Sustainability Fee of MUR 100 inclusive of VAT per person, per round of golf. Golfers will be charged at check-in at the golf pro shop and will have the option to sign on their room account. The fee is only applicable to golfers at Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club.
Sugar Beach is situated along a large stretch of sandy beach in Wolmar.
• Neighbouring resort La Pirogue, of which Sugar Beach residents also have privileged access to – 0.3 miles
• Tamarina Golf Club – 7 miles
• Port Louis – 17 miles
• SSR International Airport – 30 miles
Sugar Beach welcomes families with children of ages 2 and above and offers the following facilities and services to ensure they have an enjoyable stay.
• Units can accommodate between 1 and 2 children
• Children’s menu available such as buffets and barbecues
• On site doctor available
• Child friendly pool
Ages allowed: 2 – 11
Cost: free of charge
Outdoor Activities include:
• Wind surfing
• Educational excursions
• Babysitters are available on request
• There is a supplementary fee
• Available for children ages 2 to 3