- Full board
- All-inclusive (for details please see our All-inclusive section)
Our personal travel specialists go above and beyond to give you the best luxury experience, and every holiday we create is tailored just for you by our experts.
‘Tropical Garden-to-Beach Setting, Oodles of Sports and Activities’
Situated on the west coast of Mauritius perfect for sunset, Sugar Beach Resort overlooks a sandy beach and is surrounded by 30 acres of tropical gardens. Rooms and suites are located in the plantation styled Manor House or in separate Creole styled Villa Houses in the grounds. Families will find connecting rooms and there are options for larger groups. You’ll find a dedicated club for 2 to 11-year-olds, plus a teen club both organise exciting activities. There is a choice of half or full board, plus a comprehensive all-inclusive meal plan. Most land and water-sports are included in your holiday cost, however, for a little extra, you can try your hand at scuba diving or water-skiing. Sugar Beach has four bars and five restaurants – you can also stroll the few metres to La Pirogue for even more choice.
In Our Opinion
‘We love this resort for its beach, its appeal to both families and adults, and it’s beautiful beach/garden setting. Sharing facilities with La Pirogue gives you a reason to walk along the beach for a change of scene’
These villa style rooms are sea facing from a balcony on the first floor.
Situated on the ground or fist floor of the Manor House, this room features butler service, sea views and a balcony or terrace.
On the ground or first floor, of the Manor House, this room overlooks lush gardens and has a spacious balcony or terrace.
Consisting of two interconnecting rooms the Suite has a bedroom with king-size or twin beds and a lounge with sofabed. Choose garden or sea view.
Ground floor suite with direct beach access. One bedroom, lounge and bathroom with separate shower and freestanding tub.
Sugar Beach includes an All Inclusive option which comprises:
Food & Beverage
• Minibar selection filled daily
• Tea and coffee-making facilities
Make reservation from Sugar Beach to access
• Imported quality wines
• Spirits & locally bottled & imported spirits
• Choice of cocktails
• Local beers, mineral waters, soft drinks & milkshakes
Golf at Tamarina Golf Course
Excursions & Sunexclusives
• Access to Ile aux Cerfs Leisure Island & boat transfer
Water Sports at the Boat House
• Water skiing, windsurfing, sailing, kayaking, pedal boat, stand-up paddle, snorkelling, glass bottom boat trip, aqua-gym and other activities
Sun Kids Club
• The Sun Kids Club 2-11 years (may have to be accompanied if not toilet trained)
• @Sun Generations Teens Club 12-17 years
• Nightly entertainment - live music, shows or DJ
• Items not indicated in Sun-Lifestyle-Gourmet Package or SunInclusive Holiday Package
• Meal restrictions - indicated menus e.g. shellfish
• Cigars & cigarettes
• Telephone, fax, e-mail and postal services
• Laundry, ironing service & dry-cleaning
• Car, scooter and bicycle rental
• Golf equipment and balls/tennis balls
• Private lessons (golf, tennis, sailing, personal trainer, etc.)
• Room service
• Spa treatments, hairdresser and beauty salon
• Deep sea fishing, kite surfing, diving, parasailing & sailing school
• Babysitting services
• Doctor and medication
• High speed internet for downloading & streaming
A full list of all inclusions and exceptions is available on request
This luxurious resort makes the ideal location for your romantic holiday.
• Room discounts – please call for details
• One t-shirt, one pareo & one fruit platter on arrival
• One romantic 3-course dinner for two – plus Champagne
• One 45-minute massage for couples staying 7 nights minimum (in spa at set times)
• Applies to guests staying at least 4 nights
• Applies to all partnerships including same-sex
• Date of travel must fall within 12 months of wedding date
• Applicable to 5th anniversary then at intervals of 5 years
• Copy of the wedding certificate to be forwarded at time of booking or on arrival at hotel
Oceanside Italian restaurant specialising in light meals and baked wood-fired pizza. Open for a la carte lunch and dinner. (not 7 days)
With a unifying philosophy and different areas for you to relax in such as the lounge bar, beach area, restaurant and music from the resident DJ. Open for lunch, dinner and snacks throughout the day.
Located at the entrance of Mon Plaisir, this French-style café is open from early until late. Home-made and international beers on tap, lunch and afternoon tea service, cocktails, and a pancake and icecream menu.
Close to the tennis courts for refreshments alongside big screen sports events. Open from morning until late.
Inspired by the plantation-style of Sugar Beach, you can expect a butler-style service and a floral concept. Open for breakfast, afternoon tea, evening cocktails and canapes.
Serving authentic Italian cuisine for lunch and dinner.
A beach cart with refreshments that makes its way around the resort’s terraces – morning and afternoon.
Sugar Beach Resort is situated in Wolmar, just south of Flic en Flac, on the west coast of Mauritius.
Sugar Beach welcomes families with children of all ages/ - and above and offers the following facilities and services to ensure they have an enjoyable stay.
Kids' Club at neighbouring Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina
Outdoor Activities include:
Our friendly, helpful and knowledgeable travel concierge team are available to talk you through any questions, queries or concerns you may have about planning your next holiday. If you’re ready to start that conversation now, call us on 01204 269 010 but if not, schedule a call in with us below and a member of our concierge team will phone you to help you plan the holiday you deserve.