Meal Plan Options
'Harmonious Adult-Only, Romantic Escape'
Named after the legendary young couple immortalised by the French author Bernardin de St Pierre in his novel Paul & Virginie, the hotel invites its guests to enjoy its peaceful tranquillity and romantic ambience. With colonial inspired décor and a subtle combination of wood, stone and thatched roofs set in exotic gardens, Veranda Paul et Virginie promises an unforgettably romantic stay at very reasonable cost. This hotel offers an all-inclusive board basis and a stay where the emphasis is on service in a grown-up, relaxed atmosphere.
In Our Opinion
‘Exceptional value for money and with a loyal following this charming property is perfect for that romantic getaway; weddings and vow renewals are well catered for with a choice of ceremonies’
Facing north, these Comfort rooms are spacious and feature a queen size bed and a furnished balcony or terrace with views of the beach and azure lagoon.
There are 57 of these rooms in total at the resort and each is colourfully decorated with light colours. The room can accommodate up to three adults and features a furnished balcony or terrace.
Overlooking the lush green gardens of the resort, the Privilege room offers a furnished terrace and spacious interiors consisting of a cosy king size bed and a bathroom with a separate bathtub and shower.
All Inclusive includes:
Food & Beverages
• Daily breakfast buffet 07.00 to 10.00
• Daily dinner buffet or table d’hote at main restaurant 19.00 to 22.00
• Afternoon tea/coffee & pancakes
• Soft drinks/juice/mineral water/local beers/selection of cocktails & local spirits plus selected wine offer from the wine list & house wine by the glass from 11.00 to 23.00
• Minibar including soft drinks, local juices, water & local beer - replenished once daily
• Picnic box available for guests leaving the resort for the day
• Land and water sports – pools
• Glass-bottom boat
• Pedal boats
• Laser boats
• Sailing dinghies
• Tennis courts
Not included / conditions
• Must be booked for minimum 5 nights
• Tea/coffee not included
• Water skiing
• Scuba diving
• Bicycle rental
• All Inclusive starts on the time of arrival and ends at departure time from the hotel
*Indicates an activity or service that will incur an additional charge
This peaceful environment includes hydro massages, manicures and pedicures.
Open 09:00 – 20:00
Three massage rooms, two of which are couples rooms
Seven colours spa & cosmetics is the only exclusive brand of Mauritian spa products.
Seats 175. Main restaurant overlooking the lagoon and serving Mauritian cuisine revealing local spices, flavours and colours; a la carte and themed buffet menus are on offer. Open for breakfast from 07.00 to 10.00, noon - 15:00 for lunch and 19:00 - 22:00 for dinner.
Seats 70. Situated around the pool close to the clear ocean and serving refreshments in the morning, afternoon pancakes and cocktails at sunset. Bar is open 11:00 - midnight, snacks available noon - 15:00 and pancakes 15:00 - 17:00.