‘Beachside Location, Lots of Activities for the Family’
Zilwa Attitude is an all-inclusive resort located on the north coast of Mauritius close to the fisherman’s village of Grand Gaube. It is built in an arc surrounded by the beach and there are over 200 rooms all of which feature a private terrace or balcony. There are seven restaurants serving a variety of cuisine including Indian and traditional Mauritian dishes and two bars offering homemade cocktails. There are a wide range of land and water activities to explore including tennis, kayaking, PADI diving, bike hire and water polo. Other amenities include a gym, spa, four swimming pools and an open-air cinema.
In Our Opinion
‘The dine around experience is fantastic for the whole family and there is never a dull moment with so much to do before you even leave the resort!’
Situated on the ground floor with a spacious lounge area and a furnished terrace, the Couple Junior Suite is a stylish, contemporary abode.
This room features one double or twin beds, a bathroom with shower and a furnished terrace or balcony.
This room features one double or twin beds, a bathroom with shower and a furnished terrace or balcony with partial sea view.
This room features one double or twin beds, a bathroom with shower and a furnished terrace or balcony with sea view.
This room features a double bed, bathroom with shower and a furnished balcony with a partial sea view.
This room features one double or twin beds and a furnished terrace or balcony with a beachfront view.
The Family Room is located on the ground floor and provides enough space to accommodate adults and children with contemporary interiors and a wide furnished terrace.
This room features a double bed, bathroom with shower and a furnished balcony with a view over the beach.
This suite features one double bed, a seating area, private furnished terrace and a beachfront view.
This suite features one double bed, a bathroom with shower and a private protected balcony with an outdoor Jacuzzi.
This suite features one double bed, a bathroom with shower and a private protected balcony with an outdoor shower.
The family apartment features two bedrooms with double beds, two bathrooms with a walk-in shower and a private balcony or terrace.
This room features one double bed along with a separate children’s room with its own bathroom.
This apartment features two bedrooms, two living areas and two bathrooms.
Zilwa Attitude operates an All-In-All-Out package which includes;
Food & Beverage
• Breakfast at the main restaurant
• Lunch at Lor Disab, Taba-J, Gran Zil and Siro Kann bar
• 2 dinners at Lor Disab restaurant
• Dinner: Dine Around applicable under reservation
• A selection of local beverages: water, beer, tea, coffee,
soft drinks, table wine, locally manufactured alcohols and
• A selection of drinks from the minibar
• Tea, coffee and sweet local goodies from 15:00 to 18:00
• Local snacks served with evening drinks
• Picnic baskets for day excursions
• Optional: breakfast, lunch and dinner in one of the
other Attitude hotels (this offer is applicable to a
selection of restaurants upon availability, 24h prior
booking. Transfer not included)
• 20% discount on one “Mauritian massage” or bookings
between 09:00 and 14:00 (for every minimum stay of 5
• Catamaran trip
• Lunch on the islands
• Dinner at the beach restaurant
• Spa, hammam and Watsu pool
Karay offers themed buffets for breakfast and dinner each day.
Siaw serves up Sino-Mauritian cuisine which is a cross between Chinese and Creole dishes for dinner 6 days a week.
Open for lunch and dinner and serving typical Mauritian dishes along with sandwiches and salads. Lunch is a buffet and dinner can be chosen from an a la carte menu.
Serving BBQ dishes for lunch every day.
This is the beach fast food outlet serving Mauritian street food for lunch and tea.
This is the main hotel bar serving homemade cocktails until late each evening.
During the evening this is for guests aged 16 and above.
This property sits on the northern coast of Mauritius in a cove sheltered from the trade winds. There are five private islands offshore which may be reached by boat.
Zilwa Attitude welcomes families with children of all ages and offers the following facilities and services to ensure they have an enjoyable stay.
• Meals can be taken at restaurants with a mini club family member
Beach & Sea
• Calm waters
• Gradual entry from the sand to the sea
• Golden sand
• There is a dedicated 25sqm pool available located within a large swimming pool
Family entertainment / activities
• Aside from any children’s club does the hotel offer activities for families to enjoy together.
Ayo Le Dodo
• 3 – 12
• 09:00 – 21:00
Indoor Activities include:
• Arts & crafts
Outdoor Activities include:
• Glass bottom boat trips
• Treasure hunt
• Swimming pool games
• There is a day and evening babysitting service upon request
• The service will incur an additional charge
• The resort features a baby changing room, changing table, heating facilities and steam sterilisers