‘Boutique Oceanside Resort’
The Shore Club in South Beach, Miami and is a boutique ocean-side resort hotel designed in an art deco style. It features labyrinth gardens, swimming pools, a gym and an outdoor terrace. The hotel has a spa, a Skybar, and a restaurant with indoor seating as well as an outdoor terrace overlooking the swimming pool.
In Our Opinion
'The Shore Club is particularly attractive after dark with lanterns lighting up the terrace and two infinity pools’
The Shore Club has a wide variety of luxury rooms and suites to choose from, each with a unique style and stunning interiors.
This room features a private balcony with a king-size bed and Mexican sandstone bathroom and wet area.
This room has a private balcony with partial views of the Atlantic Ocean and sandstone bathroom.
This room features either a king-size or queen bed, a bathroom with tub and wet room and views of the city or courtyard.
The Shore Club is on South Beach, Miami – the International Airport is a 25-minute drive.
• Bal Harbour shopping – 25 minutes on public transport
• Village of Merrick Park – one hour on public transport
• Bass Museum of Art – 3 minutes’ walk
• The Jackie Gleason Centre of Performing Arts - 6 minutes’ walk
• Colony Theatre – 20 minutes’ walk
• Miami Beach Golf Club – 1.7 miles
• Port of Miami – 3 miles/15-minute drive
• Marlins Park – 5.6 miles/15-minute drive
• Miami International Airport – 9.2 miles/22-minute drive
• Miami International Airport – 11.6 miles