‘Activity-Rich Excellence In The Heart Of The Mountains’
Set within 120 acres of woodland at the foot of Mount Mansfield in the heart of Stowe, TopNotch Resort & Spa offers a myriad of activities including the Tennis Academy with its four indoor and six outdoor courts, equestrian trails and full access to the golf course at the Country Club of Vermont. Its restaurants incorporate locally grown ingredients into meals while the cosy rooms and suites are reminiscent of a European country manor. There are also 2 and 3 bedroom Resort Homes and relaxation in the form of a 35,000 square foot spa, indoor pool and two outdoor pools. Topnotch Resort provides a four-season retreat with skiing, snowmobiling, hiking, fishing, canoeing, swimming, biking, paddle boarding, golfing, and more all nearby. A variety of shopping, dining and nightlife can be found throughout Stowe while the vibrant art and culture scene includes numerous galleries with work by local and regional artists.
In Our Opinion‘Stowe Performing Arts Center and Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center offer music concerts throughout the year so it’s well worth catching one while you’re here.’
Located on the 1st or 2nd floor close to resort amenities with a full granite and tile bathroom and a choice of one king size or two double beds.
The Executive Room is in a private 3rd floor location and features cathedral ceilings, a full granite and tile bathroom and a choice of a king bed with a twin pull-out sofa or two double beds.
Tastefully furnished private town home within a short walk of the main resort offering “home away from home” privacy and luxury with custom décor, 3 bathrooms, living room, dining area, kitchen and patio/deck. Most homes also offer panoramic views of Mount Mansfield.
Tastefully furnished private town home within a short walk of the main resort offering “home away from home” privacy and luxury with custom décor, 2.5 bathrooms, living room, dining area, kitchen and patio/deck. Most homes also offer panoramic views of Mount Mansfield.
(Select activities and services may incur additional charges)
• 33 treatment rooms
• 120 treatments & services
• Separate locker rooms for men & women with steam rooms, saunas & Jacuzzis
• Dedicated couple’s lounge
• Treatments tailored specifically for teens & children under 16
• Full-service salon for beauty, manicure & pedicure services
• Fitness Centre with weight training, cardiovascular/aerobic studios, fitness programmes & group/personalised Yoga/Pilate’s instruction
• Personal training sessions
• Solarium with whirlpool, waterfall massage, lap pool, sauna & steam rooms
• Year-round large heated indoor swimming pool
• Access to Fitness Centre & solarium included in room rate while access to private spa lounges is complimentary for those having a treatment
• Daily opening hours; Spa 09.00-19.00, Fitness Centre 06.00-20.00
• 4 indoor & six outdoor courts (four Har-Tru) – all with stunning mountain views
• Junior Academy for ages 5-14.
• All year-round opening, with hours varying seasonally
• Proper tennis attire is required