‘Art-Deco, Butler Service, Spa and Gym’
The Chatwal is an art deco style hotel in central New York. Broadway theatres are just five-minutes’ walk away. The rooms and suites are decorated in an art-deco style and many feature skyline views of the city. There is a spa and wellness centre onsite, as well as a gym and indoor swimming pool. Dining is taken at The Lamb which serves contemporary American cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
In Our Opinion‘The hotel has an authentic vintage feel. One of our favourite guestroom touches is the bathroom TV, which is camouflaged into the mirrored wall’
Guests may enjoy meticulously redesigned and exquisitely appointed rooms and suites all with sumptuous high thread-count linens and the plushest of mattresses
This guestroom has a king-size bed and bathroom with tub and shower.
This suite has a king-size bed and seating area. It is decorated in an Art Deco style with vintage art on the walls.
This suite can accommodate up to four guests with one bedroom with king-size bed and a queen size Murphy bed in the living room.
This guestroom features a queen-size bed, a small seating area and art deco furnishings.
Perfect for the cocktail connoisseur this popular Midtown New York bar features some of the city’s most experienced barkeeps who create drinks to dream over including fresh fruit juices which are served over hand-cut ice.
The Chatwal is located on 44th street in New York City. LaGuardia Airport is a 20-minute drive.
• Central Park – 18 minutes’ walk
• Rockefeller Center – 10 minutes’ walk
• Times Square – 2 minutes’ walk
• Empire State Building – 16 minutes’ walk
• Statue of Liberty – one hour 13 minutes on public transport
• Museum of Modern Art – 12 minutes’ walk
• Grand Central Terminal – 10 minutes’ walk
• High Line - 18 minutes on public transport
• Byant Park – 4 minutes’ walk
• American Museum of Natural History - 20 minutes on public transport
• Coney Island – one hour on public transport
• Chrysler Building - 18 minutes on public transport