‘The President’s Hotel, Kitchenettes, Spa and Health Club’
Trump International Hotel & Tower is set in one of the most picturesque spots in New York City. A custom stocked kitchen, in your room or suite will greet you on arrival and views through floor-to-ceiling windows will be of Central Park or the Manhattan skyline. Hotel amenities include a spa and health club, indoor heated saltwater pool and three restaurants with both indoor and outdoor seating. There is the Trump Golf Course 12 miles from the hotel.
In Our Opinion
‘The perfect place to return to after a busy day; offering exceptional luxury and a desire to go above and beyond normal expectations’
This suite has 10ft floor-to-ceiling windows with views over central park. There is a separate bedroom and living room.
This room features a fully equipped European style kitchenette and has floor-to-ceiling windows with Central Park Views.
This suite features a king-size bed, marble bathroom and separate bedroom and bathroom.
This suite features a European style kitchen with Sub-Zero appliances and a separate bedroom and bathroom.
This room has floor-to-ceiling windows, a marble bath and full kitchenette along with city views.
This suite features two separate bedrooms, two bathrooms and a full kitchenette and dining area.
Trump International Hotel is located at the junction of Columbus Circle and Broadway in central New York. LaGuardia Airport is a 10-minute drive.
• Central Park – one minutes’ walk
• Rockefeller Center – 19 minutes’ walk
• Times Square – 15 minutes’ walk
• Empire State Building – 34 minutes’ walk
• Statue of Liberty – one hour 13 minutes on public transport
• Museum of Modern Art – 15 minutes’ walk
• Grand Central Terminal – 29 minutes’ walk
• High Line - 18 minutes on public transport
• Byant Park – 23 minutes’ walk
• American Museum of Natural History - 19 minutes’ walk
• Coney Island – one hour on public transport
• Chrysler Building - 18 minutes on public transport