‘A Haven for Jazz Lovers; a Stroll to the Louvre’
Enjoy a stay in the Latin Quarter at Hôtel d’Aubusson with its fine French lounge, Parisian café and fashionable jazz bar. There are oodles of places to reach in less than 15 minutes’ walk, including the Louvre and Sorbonne, whilst a metro ride will take you to attractions in other areas of the city, such as the Eiffel Tower. This prestigious address will welcome you into stylish, newly refurbished rooms with all you need and more for a comfortable stay in Paris.
In Our Opinion‘If you have visited Paris before then this area may well be your choice of location and if not then take a chance – it may be the place to which you always return!’
Tastefully decorated in neutral shades with splashes of colour, these rooms have modern amenities yet maintain character.
Tastefully decorated in pale blues and pastels these rooms have modern amenities yet maintain character.
Hôtel d’Aubusson is situated in the heart of Saint Germain des Prés in a neighbourhood of antique dealers, fashion designers and jewellers.
• Pont Neuf - short stroll
• Notre Dame - short stroll
• Louvre Museum – 15 minutes’ walk
• Luxembourg Palace 8 minutes’ walk
• Latin Quarter & Sorbonne 11 minutes’ walk
• Saint Supice 13 minutes’ walk
• Faubourg Saint-Honoré 15 minutes’ walk
• Place de la Concorde 30 minutes’ walk
• Eiffel Tower 47 minutes’ walk