‘All Inclusive Fun in the Sun for Families’
Gran Castillo Tagoro Family & Fun Playa Blanca sits on a privileged hillock overlooking the sea. It’s appearance immediately evokes the imagery of a fort, particularly with its child friendly facilities called the Kids Castleland. The hotel is a firm favourite with families, for its kids adventure club and playground facilities, its crèche club and thorough all-inclusive plan. Rooms take note of its Mediterranean surroundings and maintain a bright, airy and smooth feel, with an abundance of space and a furnished terrace or balcony. Four restaurants propose different styles of food, from buffet, to a la carte, from authentic Italian classics, to delicious oriental dishes. Two spas offer a range of ways to relax, with different treatments and therapies depending on your needs.
In Our Opinion‘The all-inclusive plan at the hotel primarily revolves around your main meals and extra dining opportunities. The plan is a major contributor to the suitability for families.’
Rooms are bright and airy, with an abundance of space
Blending the classic elegance of Mediterranean decoration and modern amenities, the Senior Suite Ocean View is bathed in light and spacious enough to accommodate a small family. A lounge room is joined by a fully equipped bathroom, dressing room and a spacious terrace.
Decorated in a mix of beige, creams and yellows, the Superior Comfort room captures the vibrancy of a colourful holiday in Lanzarote. The room features a separate lounge area, a spacious bathroom and a large furnished terrace for views of the resort.
Dream Gran Castillo Resort operates an all-inclusive option, which offers:
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner at Guang Zhou or Portofino
• Snacks at bar La Cascada and Princesa Dacil
Dream Gran Castillo Resort is located close to Papagayo Beach, in an exclusive area of Playa Blanca half an hour away from the Aeropuerto de Lanzarote.
• Playa Blanca – 2.3 miles
• Costa de Papagayo – 3.8 miles
• Timanfaya National Park – 14.2 miles
• Aeropuerto de Lanzarote – 19.2 miles
• Cactus Garden – 36 miles
Dream Gran Castillo Resort welcomes families with children of all ages and offers the following facilities and services to ensure they have an enjoyable stay.
• Kids adventure room
• The Superior Comfort and Senior Suite Ocean View can accommodate 2 children
• Children can enjoy lunch at the Princesa Dacil Restaurant
• Children can enjoy lunch next to the pool
• A salt water aquatic Dragon Pool with fun slides
Family Entertainment / Activities
• Aside from any children’s club does the hotel offer activities for families to enjoy together?
Kids Club Camelot
• 4 – 12
• Soft play obstacle course
• Virtual games
• Mini football pitch
• Role play zone
• Craftwork area
• A crèche and crib area is available
• For children aged 6 months to 3 years
• Special games and toys
• A games room with a baby club is available