‘Outstanding Lodge in the Heart of the Wild’
Lion Sands Tinga Lodge is an historic lodge situated on a private concession within the world-renowned Kruger National Park. Just feet from the banks of the Sabie River, this lodge looks out over the stunning vista that makes up the national park. Accommodation here comes in the form of 9 luxurious and spacious suites, each with its own plunge pool. The lodge itself is decorated in the style of a traditional game reserve lodge, creating a comfortable and intimate atmosphere for guests. Entertainment comes in the form of twice daily game drives, bush walks and meals eaten around the glow of an open fire. Sheer bliss.
In Our Opinion‘A beautiful and relaxed resort where game is plentiful and the atmosphere is friendly.’
These suites are luxurious and spacious with inviting décor and spectacular views from the private plunge pools.
One of the finest safari experiences in Africa! Enjoy close up sightings of big game as well as enjoying the other flora and fauna of Africa. The game reserve has one of the highest densities of wildlife in Africa and due to using sound environmental practices, wildlife are easier to spot and feel less threatened by visitors.
The reserve runs two game drives per day – one in the early morning and one in the early evening, times when the temperature is best for animals to wander about. Game drives take place in Land Rovers with experienced and qualified guides who will provide you with information about the land and its inhabitants.
As well as game drives, the following safari activities are also available:
• Bush walks
• Riverbank walks
• Wildlife lectures
• Bush breakfasts, lunches & dinners
• Three meals a day
• Tea & coffee
• Soft drinks, local brand beers & spirits & house wines (Foreign Individual Travellers only)
• Two game drives daily with FGASA qualified ranger & tracker
• Game drive refreshments & snacks
• Specialised inclusive safari activities (see Facilities)
• Skukuza Airport transfers
• Mini bar in room
• Soft drinks, local brand beers & spirits & house wines (Groups)
• Premium brand beers, spirits, cellar wines & champagnes
• Cigars & cigarettes
• All flights & transfers not specified
• Phone calls
• Curio shop purchases
• Spa treatments
• Kruger National Park conservation fees