‘Bay location with rum-tasting experiences'
Boasting opulent deluxe rooms with sparkling bay views, and stunning, spacious suites, your accommodation at Marigot Bay Resort and Marina enjoys modern facilities and contemporary decor, and the largest of which will accommodate up to eight people - perfect for larger groups and families. The unrivalled views from the property, and many of the rooms, across Marigot Bay are quite sensational, and many a lazy hour can be spent watching the yachts sail by with a refreshing drink in hand. Dining is a pure delight, with select restaurants and bars of character to choose from, most of which also take advantage of the vistas.
In Our Opinion
'A delicious breakfast, whilst peacefully watching the boats sail by, is the only way to start your day at this tranquil resort'
Situated in a spectacular marina-front position, this bright cafe serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. From the freshest of morning bakery items in the early morning, to delectable islands dishes and casual restaurant items such as pizzas, burgers, and chicken wings -this is a good choice of venue whatever time of day.
• Two outdoor pools
• Auriga Spa
• Capella library
• Fitness centre
• Managers cocktail party
• Cooking class
• Rum infusing and tasting session
• Yoga and Pilates on the deck
• Art of couples massage class
• Marigot Bay ridge climb
The resort is home to the Capella Marina at Marigot Bay which provides luxury yacht services. Personal assistants can arrange yacht cruises to neighbouring islands, scuba and snorkelling dives, and deep sea fishing excursions. The village boasts luxury jewellery shops, fashion boutiques, a gourmet grocery store, and souvenir shop. Seasonal events include farmers markets, cooking demonstrations, live concerts, jewellery and fashion shows, and more.
• WiFi resort-wide
• Personal assistant service
• Beach shuttle by water taxi
• Airport transfers
Guests at Marigot Bay Resort and Marina enjoy privileges at the 18-hole St. Lucia Golf & Country Club, just 45 minutes from the resort. This beautiful, challenging championship course overlooks St. Lucia’s Caribbean and Atlantic coastlines with wonderful views and fresh breezes on every hole.
Marigot Bay Resort and Marina offers an all-inclusive board basis called All-IncLUCIAN, which consists of the following features:
Food and Beverage
• Breakfast at The Grill at 14° 61° or the Hurricane Hole
• Lunch and Dinner at Hurricane Hole
• Lunch at the Brut Bar
• Dinner at The Grill at 14° 61° - three course menu
• Special event BBQ’s
• Pools side snacks
• All signature and classic cocktails listed in restaurant and bar cocktail menus
• House wines by the glass, Piton, Heineken and Guinness beers and soft drinks and bottled water
• Premium spirit brands by the glass
• Stocked mini bar with soft drinks and water
• Dine around options (available after the 4th night of arrival) at Masala Bay and Julietta’s
• Champagne by the glass, wines and spirits by the bottle, private dining venues, room service, 10% VAT and 10% Service Charge
Families are welcome at Marigot Bay Resort and Marina, and the resort offers the following activities and services to ensure you all have a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
• Units can accommodate up to 2 children
Enjoy the following family activities complimentary when you stay a minimum of 3 nights
• Insider View of Marigot Bay and Capella Marina from the Dock Master: Tuesdays 15:00
• Marigot Bay Ridge Climb with Resident Ranger: Thursdays 11:00
Zando’s Kids Activity Program
• Open 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00
• Includes snacks and daily activities
• Ages 4-9 years
• Arts and crafts
• Pool games
• Dance classes
• Treasure hunts
• Nature walks
• Picnic by the pool
Along St. Lucia’s west coast, Marigot Bay Resort and Marina is set within a marina and is within easy access to surrounding beaches and attractions.
• George F.L. Charles Airport: 15km
• Hewanorra International Airport: 55km
• Anse Cochon beach: 30 minute drive
• Sulphur Springs: 30 minute drive
• Pigeon Island: 45 minute drive
• Anse Chastanet: 1 hour drive
• Pitons Bay: 1 hour 10 minute drive