‘Elite Private Residence Club’
Situated at the iconic Ghirardelli Square, Fairmont Heritage Place is a bold illustration of contemporary urban design which offers one, two and three bedroom residences with all the amenities that would be expected from a luxury hotel. You are situated conveniently for the city’s attractions and only two blocks from the Hyde Powell cable car line. Unlike most US accommodations you will be invited to enjoy not only a complimentary continental breakfast but a daily wine & cheese reception each afternoon from 16.00 to 17.00. Should you wish to explore by bicycle then you will treated to a hire-free BMX bike; other thoughtful touches at the property include a comfortable lounge and billiard table.
In Our Opinion
In our opinion
‘Perfect home-from-home accommodation especially for families or groups of friends who want two or there bedrooms’
This one bedroom suite features a view over the bay.
Accommodating up to four guests, this suite boasts a view over the vibrant city of San Francisco.
Three bedroom residences can accommodate up to eight guests and feature a view over the vibrant city. Each of the three bedrooms includes its own private bathroom en suite.
This suite has a view over the bay and includes a private bathroom within each bedroom.
Two bedroom residences can accommodate up to six guests. Each bedroom features its own private bathroom en suite.
Experience the perfect San Francisco honeymoon at Fairmont Heritage Place; a mix of romance, luxury and cosmopolitan chic, this hotel offers a wealth of benefits to get your hearts racing, but these are just some of our recommendations:
• Relax with an in-room couple’s massage
• Take in the San Francisco skyline by the warm fire pit on your terrace
• Explore the city by bike, available from the hotel
• Try wine tasting at the Wattle Creek Winery on Ghirardelli Square
• Indulge in a delicious dinner for two overlooking San Francisco Bay at McCormick and Kuleto’s
• Chauffeured luxury house car service, first come, first serve
• Club lounge with DirecTV-equipped 52” LCD TV & billiard table
• Pre arrival itinerary planning
• Twice daily housekeeping
• Outdoor terraces with fire pits
• Complimentary BMW bicycles
• Pre arrival grocery shopping*
• In residence massage services*
• Laundry & dry cleaning services (same day service)*
• Personal chefs and waiters for customized events catered in your residence*
• Childcare services*
• In residence dining services*
• Airport transfers*
• Valet parking*
*These services are offered for an additional fee. All others are complimentary.
The hotel is distanced 15 miles away from San Francisco International Airport and takes approximately 30-40 minutes. It is distanced 22 miles from Oakland International Airport and takes approximately 40 minutes.
Nearby attractions include:
• Golden Gate Bridge
• Pier 39
• Fisherman's Wharf
• Golden Gate Park
• Haight Ashbury
• Cable Cars