‘Unique Waterfront location – Cosy Rooms with Fireplace’
As Seattle’s only waterfront hotel you’ll be in a privileged position with the city behind and the Puget Sound below. The Edgewater offers both cosy guestrooms and public lounges with glowing fireplaces and plush sofas. It has a restaurant and bar plus a fully equipped fitness centre.
In Our Opinion‘Convenient for all major sights and with the bonus of a waterfront position – this is perfect in Seattle’
This cosy room includes a view of either the city or water, and has a fireplace, queen bed and bathroom with walk-in shower.
The Edgewater is on Alaskan Way on the Seattle waterfront. It is close for the city and all major attractions.
• Port of Seattle – 4 minutes’ walk
• Belltown – 10 minutes’ walk
• Space Needle - 15 minutes’ walk
• Pike Place Market - 12 minutes’ walk
• Museum of Pop Culture - 17 minutes’ walk