‘Downtown, Rooftop Pool, Farm to Table Cuisine’
The Renaissance Dallas Hotel features a combination of 514 guest rooms and suites with views of downtown Dallas. There’s a Club option with all the benefits of the Club Lounge plus upgraded amenities. Celebrity Chef Dean Max presents farm-to-table dishes in the Asador Restaurant. Leisure facilities include a heated outdoor rooftop pool, fitness centre, whirlpool and sauna.
In Our Opinion
‘You can’t beat an afternoon relaxing at the rooftop swimming pool and taking in the Dallas skyline’
This room features exclusive club lounge access and either a king-size or two queen beds.
This room features a king-size bed, a chaise longue by the window and city views.
This suite has a dining/work area as well as an entertainment space to relax.
This suite features a separate bedroom and living room with dining space plus views over Dallas.
Renaissance Dallas is in the downtown area of the city, with Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport a 30-minute drive away.
• Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Gardens – 16 minutes by car
• Dallas World Aquarium – 6 minutes by car
• Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza – 6 minutes by car
• American Airlines Centre – 1.6 miles
• Reunion area -2.6 miles
• Highland Park Villa – 2.8 miles
• Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport – 16 miles