‘Ideal for Exploring’
Over-looking St Lawrence’s Square the Judita Palace is a mix of Gothic and Renaissance architecture. Enter through a peaceful’ internal courtyard where stone stairs give access to the hotel. The rooms are charmingly named after historic figures from Split’s past and have king-size beds and bathrooms with bath and shower.
In Our Opinion‘A place to immerse yourself in Croatian history’
Room with king-size bed and bathroom with shower and bathtub.
Room with Balcony overlooking the old town.
Renaissance room overlooking the high towers and stone gate of the old town.
Romantic room with king-size bed and sitting area.
• Air conditioning
• Private parking (nearby site)
• Private balcony for guests
• Caffe Bar
• Laundry, Ironing and Dry-Cleaning Service
• Room service
• Luggage Storage
Overlooking St Lawrence’s Square in the old town of Split the Judita Palace is 15 miles from Split airport.
• Diocletian’s Palace – walking distance
• Marjan – 2 miles 10 mins by car
• Bavice Beach – 2 miles 12 mins by car
• Fortress of Kliss – 7 miles 23 mins by car