‘Ideal for Exploring’
Over-looking St Lawrence’s Square the Judita Palace is a mix of Gothic and Renaissance architecture. Enter through a peaceful’ internal courtyard where stone stairs give access to the hotel. The rooms are charmingly named after historic figures from Split’s past and have king-size beds and bathrooms with bath and shower.
In Our Opinion‘A place to immerse yourself in Croatian history’
Room with king-size bed and bathroom with shower and bathtub.
Romantic room with king-size bed and sitting area.
Room with Balcony overlooking the old town.
Renaissance room overlooking the high towers and stone gate of the old town.
• Air conditioning
• Private parking (nearby site)
• Private balcony for guests
• Caffe Bar
• Laundry, Ironing and Dry-Cleaning Service
• Room service
• Luggage Storage
Overlooking St Lawrence’s Square in the old town of Split the Judita Palace is 15 miles from Split airport.
• Diocletian’s Palace – walking distance
• Marjan – 2 miles 10 mins by car
• Bavice Beach – 2 miles 12 mins by car
• Fortress of Kliss – 7 miles 23 mins by car