‘A charming conversion’
Originally the Grace Bros store but converted back in 1997, this superb Neo Gothic building displays many of its original features and is one of the most prestigious hotels in the whole city. Recipient of TripAdvisor 2008 Travellers’ Choice Award for Top 10 Luxury Hotels in its geographical category its stature continues to impress as one of the finest in the business district.
In Our Opinion
‘Great hotel, top location and on site amenities’
382 guest rooms are spread over 11 floors.
Larger rooms offering One King Sized or two double beds.
Superior King offers a king-sized bed perfect for the roll-around while the Superior Twin offers two double beds in contemporary, cosy and spacious rooms.
• Grace Health & Fitness Centre ( see Special Features )
• Cendana Spa
• Tranquillity Spa and Beauty
• Hair Solutions salon
• 15 art deco inspired function rooms
• Conference and events friendly
• Theatre and dining packages available
• Guest parking (rates apply)
Heart meals and snacks at this Irish influenced bar, where you’ll find the best Guinness in Sydney.
• In the heart of Sydney’s CBD and just a few minutes walk from Darling Harbour and the city’s key shopping and dining outlets
• Sydney’s Kingsford Smith International Airport: 20 minutes