If you currently have a booking with us and are now affected by the recent changes to the FCO advice, we are actively contacting our customers by order of departure date to advise correctly and issue refunds where applicable.
Please do not be concerned if you do not hear from us immediately, we will be in touch as soon as we possibly can to assist you. We would really appreciate it if you could please work with us and avoid calling our call centre at this very busy time to allow us to assist our with most imminent departures.
‘Colonial Design, Villas, Sport and Water Activities’
Bahia Del Duque is a cliff-side resort which is spread across 14 acres of vegetation overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. It takes much of the inspiration for its accommodation and hotel architecture from traditional Canary Island and colonial design. The 289 rooms and 58 suites are housed in either the main hotel area or the Casas Ducales, a space that overs its own independent check-ins and butler service. Guest rooms and suites have an open-plan feel, complete with modern and useful amenities. The 40 villas are great for families or big groups of friends. There are a variety of restaurants and bars and there are many activities including watersports and land sports.
In Our Opinion
"Bahia Del Duque offers excellent children’s facilities, including a thoroughly enjoyable kids club that has many great activities like painting and treasure hunting"
We've been here
Speak to one of our Tenerife experts about planning your dream holiday today
Bahia Del Duque is located on the island of Tenerife, 20 minute from the airport, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. The hotel is close the nearby Fanabe and is also close to a number of premier golf courses.
• Fanabe – 2.4 miles
• Costa Adeje – 3 miles
• Siam Park – 5 miles
• Tenerife Airport - 14 miles
• El Medano – 17 miles
• Teide – 38 miles
• Loro parquet – 41 miles
The Bahia Del Duque welcomes families with children of all ages and offers the following facilities and services to ensure they have an enjoyable stay.
• Select rooms, suites and villas can accommodate children
• The Villa 2 and 1 Bedroom, all Suite 1 Bedrooms and all Junior Suites can house 2 children
• The Ducal Standard, Double Superior Sea View and the Double Standard Garden access can house 1 child
• Bottle sterilisers
• Baby monitors
• Changing and children’s mat
• Toddler guard rail for the bed
• High chairs
• Baby bottles
• Bottle warmers
• Car seats are available for rentals and transfers
Family Entertainment / Activities
• The spa operates a range of family packages
• The family experience is for children 6 – 12 and children can have manicures, pedicures, massages and hair styling
• The teen spa experience is for 13 – 16 year olds and consists of pedicures, facials and manicures
Kids Club Duqui Club
• 3 – 12
• Children under the age of 3 must be accompanied by an adult
• 10:00 – 18:00
• Painting workshops
• Face painting
• Children’s shows
• Children’s play
• T-shirt creations
• Cooking workshop
• Mini-disco for all kids at 21:00 (days vary by season)
TRAVEL AWARE – PREPARING FOR SAFE AND HEALTHY TRAVEL ABROAD
The Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) provide the latest travel advice by country including safety and security, entry requirements, travel warnings and health. For the latest FCO advice
please refer to www.gov.uk/travelaware
Current travel health information can be found by visiting www.travelhealthpro.org.uk
a resource set up by the Department of Health. The advice can change on all sites so please check regularly for updates.