Marlon Brando’s Legacy; Luxury Eco-friendly Island
Marlon Brando’s desire for an eco-friendly place for others to enjoy has been realised with The Brando. Acquired by the actor in 1966, Tetiaroa, former retreat of Tahitian Kings, is an atoll adorned, protected area, with 12 motus (islets), surrounded by a vibrant, annular reef and is very close to zero carbon impact. This intimate hideaway is for 82 guests pampered by 200 employees and there’s an all-inclusive option with 35 luxurious comfortable villas each with a private pool. Tetiaroa is a major site of sea turtle nesting in the evenings from November to March. Dining-wise, the resort entrusted its kitchens to Guy Martin, the two-star Chef and owner of the Grand Véfour in Paris and after dinner, Bob's Bar offers a weekly outdoor film screening, a live concert or a traditional show. And if, despite all of this, civilization calls you, your concierge can arrange a trip to Tahiti or Moorea.
In Our Opinion
‘Stay here to truly escape the hustle and bustle of civilisation while enjoying modern luxury fused with traditional Fajian culture and architecture in a place designed to be as eco-friendly as it possibly can be.’
Independent lagoon facing one bedroom property with large windows, well distributed places, natural tones and upscale amenities. Other features include a fully-equipped kitchen, a deck with loungers and a plunge pool. Beyond the natural boundary of the villa is an open access overlooking the beautiful white sand beach.
Independent lagoon facing three bedroom property 9 metres from the main villa and featuring a fully-equipped kitchen, an expansive deck with loungers and a large plunge pool.
Independent lagoon facing two-tier two bedroom property with large windows, well distributed places, natural tones and upscale amenities. Other features include a fully-equipped kitchen, a large furnished living room and a deck with loungers and a plunge pool. Beyond the natural boundary of the villa is an open access overlooking the beautiful white sand beach.
All Inclusive includes:
• All meals in resort dining venues
• Dining in the privacy of your Villa from 6am until 10pm
• Beverages including bottled water, soft drinks, beers, wines, in-house champagne & spirits
• One excursion per person per day from a list of proposed activities
• One daily spa treatment for one person in the One Bedroom Villa
• One dally spa treatment for two people in the Two Bedroom Villa
• One daily spa treamtment for three people in the Three Bedroom Villa
• Internet access from the Villa & public areas
• Deluxe food and beverages such as premium champagne will be at a supplement
• Night service in-villa dining will be at a supplement
(Select activities and services may incur additional charges)