‘Access to Cruise Terminal and City, Pool, Spa & Fitness’
The Pan Pacific Hotel in Vancouver is a luxury hotel located on the downtown waterfront, right on Canada place and connected to cruise ship terminal for an abundance of Alaska bound trips. It’s not just about cruising the inside passage from here though, with Vancouver on the doorstep, walk out to the nightlife, restaurants and Stanley Park. The hotel has over 500 rooms, most overlooking the harbour and coastal mountains. The Pan Pacific Hotel is also home to restaurants and bars and leisure facilities such as a swimming pool, spa and fitness centre.
In Our Opinion‘The Oceans 99 restaurant is fantastic when it turns into a live performance venue and the opera singers are simply amazing’
Featuring over 500 beautifully appointed rooms and suites.
This room features views of Vancouver harbours and mountain range with a selection of in-room entertainment.
This room features large windows with views of Vancouver, Mount Baker and the harbour.
This room features views of Vancouver downtown harbour and the Coastal mountains.
Pan Pacific is located in downtown Vancouver and its International Airport is a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
• Stanley Park – 27-minute walk or 15 minutes on public transport
• Vancouver Aquarium 37-minute walk or 26 minutes on public transport
• VanDusen Botanical Gardens - 30 minutes on public transport
• Queen Elizabeth Park – 17 minutes on public transport
• Lonsdale Quay – 2.2 miles
• Jericho Beach 4.1 miles
• Vancouver International Airport – 7 miles
• Grouse Mountain – 7.5 miles