‘Family Carnival Atmosphere, Three Pools’
Replicating early 20th Century Atlantic City and the boardwalks of Coney Island, Disney’s BoardWalk Inn Resort enjoys a waterfront location close to Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studio Theme Parks. Its characterful rooms offer views of the resort gardens and pool. There are three pools, a health club, children’s playground and two floodlit tennis courts. Woodland trails and rich local nature can be explored on bikes available to rent nearby and dining highlights include sustainable seafood and prime steaks at Flying Fish restaurant.
Comfortable room with views of the resort gardens, leisure pool or parking area.
Comfortable room with views of Disney’s BoardWalk or Crescent Lake.
Disneys BoardWalk Inn Resort is on the waterfront close to Epcot Theme Park and Disney’s Hollywood Studio Theme Park.
• Disney's Hollywood Studios® 11-minute walk
• Epcot® 21-minute walk
• Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park 26-minute walk
• Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park 27-minute walk
Disneys BoardWalk Inn Resort welcomes children of all ages and has facilities and activities to keep the whole family happy during their stay.
• Guest rooms sleep 5 persons
• Children’s menus available
Lifeguard on duty
• Availability varies by pools
• Children outdoor playground with high standard adventure equipment
• Babysitting upon request & in-room
• No age restrictions
• Price guideline £14.00 per hour for one child to £16.50 for two etc. After 21.00 a $2.00 per hour charge will be added. Additionally, a one-time transportation fee of $10 is required. Rates are subject to change without notice.